chp17-Sneaking into college

When Tatsuya woke up he realised today was the second week Mayumi would be attending college. Tatsuya didnt start until another week.

He got up and texted her "good luck at college"

Within a few seconds Mayumi replied saying "it's cute to know you think about me so early in the day😉"

Tatsuya looked at the text blankly and then replied "I wasn't thinking about you....I was thinking about school and it reminded me of you"

Mayumi replied "ouch😭🤕. I'll take the good luck anyways. Please come and meet me at xx cafe near my college"

"No I'm busy" Tatsuya texted back as an excuse to avoid leaving his house.

Mayumi sent back "plleeaassseeee"

"Fine what time?" Tatsuya asked.

"5pm" mayumi texted.

"Ok, see you then" he confirmed.

Mayumi replied "🤗😁👍"

Once it was 5 Tatsuya arrived at the cafe. He was wearing a smart casual v-neck black jumper and trousers. He sat down and ordered a coffee as he waited for Mayumi.

At 5:10 Mayumi quietly walked in and kissed Tatsuyas cheek. "Your late" he said whilst hiding his smile.

"Sorry my class got kept behind for a bit" she explained.

"Still should've let me know" Tatsuya said calmly.

"I know I know but, I did find something amazing" mayumi said grabbing his hand out of excitement.

"What did you find out?" Tatsuya asked.

Mayumi had a mischievous smile and said "I found a back entrance at my college. It has no cameras or anything and leads to the libary."

"That definitely unusual but I dont know why you are so excited over it? It would probablybe best to report it" Tatsuya said whilst looking at the menu.

Mayumi also looked at the menu and said in a sadder voice "maybe, but... for the next 3 days I'm going to be incredibly busy. So busy I wont be able to talk to you at all"

Tatsuya patted her head gently and said "it's ok I'll be waiting for you on the fourth"

Mayumi blushed and said "yes, and on the 4th day I want you to come into my colledge using the back entrance I told you about"

Tatsuya was about to speak but the waitress came over. Mayumi ordered a coffee and chocolate cake whilst Tatsuya ordered hot chocolate as his second drink with brownies.

Once they made eye contact. "No" Tatsuya said to  her request.

"Please, as long as you dress up a bit smart you will be fine. I also want you to meet my friends" mayumi pleaded.

"We could just meet them outside of college" Tatsuya replied.

Mayumi grabbed his hand and made sure that his eyes were on her "Tat~su~ya, just please come"

Her face had that look that said "if you dont listen to me, I will kill you"

Tatsuya weakly smiled "fine, what time do I need to be there by? Send me the directions as well" he demanded.

Mayumi smiled brightly and told him "be there by 3pm, I have also sent you the directions"

Tatsuya thanks her and then food came. They ate for a bit an also shared some.

"The brownies here are good" mayumi stated as she continued to eat Tatsuyas.

Tatsuya looked at her slightly annoyed. "Should we order more?" He asked.