chp 5- PE day

Today was the day in school where they only do PE. Tatsuyas group were doing hurdles.

Tatsuya wasnt really bothered about PE so he didnt participate as much, as a result the teacher demanded he took part in every race.

So he did. He ran and jumped over the hurdles without considering where everyone else was, as a result he came first with about 10 seconds above everyone else.

His class did the race 5 times and Tatsuya won then all.

They then blindfolded him, which did make it harder but once he figured out the distance he found it easy.

Out of annoyance the teacher sent him to the girls group. The girls were playing  vollyball. He joined Miyuki, Mibu, Erika and Mizukis team. Tatsuya barely did much which meant he got told off again by the teacher and Mayumi who as the student president had to walk around and monitor everything.

But once he did do it he was able to set, serve, block and do pretty much everything perfectly which allowed there team to easily win.

"Well done Tat~su~ya kun." Mayumi said with a massive smile.

Tatsuya didnt understand why but  whenever he heard her say his name like that it catches him off guard.

"Thank you" Tatsuya said whilst whipping his sweat off him. The girls kept waving at him so he had to keep waving back.

Mayumi watched unimpressed and then said "we're going to move you to the older boys class now"

Tatsuya sighed and said "please lead the way"

Mayumi took him to the older boys class who were playing hockey. Mayumi was assigned to watch him since the older boys werent very fond of Tatsuya. She had to watch from afar tho.

"What are you doing here?" One asks. Tatsuya doesnt say anything.

Another one grabs him by his shirt and says multiple things and then pushes him away roughly. Tatsuya almost lost his balance but he remained steady.

They tried repeatedly to hit the puck at him but he dodged each time. Once they began the game Tatsuya scored and no one could tackle him.

At one point one of the boys pushed Tatsuya to the ground. Once Tatsuya got up he was sent off the court and Tatsuya had blood dripping down one of his legs.

Tatsuya knew it was break time so he went to the back of the school where it was quiet. He was sweating a lot and put his hair into a little ponytail which is something he only did when he was alone.

He started to stop the bleeding on his leg.

"Tat~su~ya kun" Tatsuya looked up innocently and Mayumi quickly took a photo. Tatsuyas eyes widened and he put his hair back to his original style.

Mayumi smiled and said "Tat~su~ya kun, that was cute" she said showing him the photo.

"Ok, ok but you cant show anyone that. I only do that when I'm by myself" Tatsuya explained.

"Aw, so I discovered one of you many secrets she said as she sat down next to him

"I guess so"  Tatsuya said looking at her innocently.

Mayumi then helped him with his injury and Tatsuya thanked her.

Tatsuya put his hair back into the little ponytail and Mayumi forced her way gently between his legs to squeeze his cheeks.

Without realising it Tatsuya put his hands on her waist. She was towering over him, there forheads pressed against each other, both laughing.

Tatsuya lets go of her and gently pushes her off him.

"Breaks over, can you guide me to where I need to be sempai?" Tatsuya said with a wink.

Mayumi took him to the girls group who were playing football. She watched as all the girl offered there towels to him and kept talking to him.

Tatsuya once again preformed excellently and the girls really enjoyed having him over but they got to distracted by him, so he had to move again.

He went to Juumoniis group who were playing dodgeball. They threw the balls at Tatsuya quickly all at once and Tatsuya managed to dodge them all. Before the boys were about to have a meltdown Tatsuya went to the teacher and said "this clearly isnt going to end well. I'll go to the president and ask her what I shall do now"

He didn't even wait for there answer. He went up to Mayumi and messed up her hair.

Mayumi smiled at him and asked "what are you going to do now?"

"I was going to ask you but I'll probably play basketball by myself" Tatsuya said looking at the empty court.

"I'll join you" Mayumi said clinging on to his arm.

He grabbed her chin gently and said to her "that would be great."

Flirting with each other wasnt something that was new. Tatsuya never used to like doing it but he got used to it. They often did it as a joke and to excite/ annoy students. Tatsuya didnt really think of it as flirting tho. He didnt even understand what flirting was, he just went with the flow.

The went on to the basketball court and Tatsuya was winning 4-0.

Mayumi fell to the side and injured the inside of her leg. It started to bleed. Tatsuya picked her up and Mayumi was just silent. He backed her up to the gate.

Tatsuya gets water and tissue and opens her legs. Mayumi blushes and pushes him away slightly.

"Dont worry I wont to anything without your permission" Tatsuya said winking at her.

Mayumi bit her finger as Tatsuya applied pressure on her wound. She grabs his shoulders and squeezes them tightly.

Once he finished he helped Mayumi up and observed her wobbly walking.

As a joke he pushed her slightly but she was actually about to fall. Quickly Tatsuya grabs her waist with one hand and grabs her hand with his other to help her up.

He looks deeply into her eyes sincerely and says "I'm sorry, I didnt meant be so rough."

She accepted his apology.

"Tatsuya!!" Miki and Leo yelled.

Tatsuya said goodbye to mayumi and then left with Miki and Leo to go home.