Chp31-Cafe discussions

"Mayumi!" Tatsuya yelled.

"Yes, come in!" Mayumi yelled back.

Tatsuya entered her shower room which is where she was. "Sorry for disturbing you but, Miyuki and Masaki want to meet up in a near by cafe. I believe they want to talk about the marridge conditions" Tatsuya informed.

Mayumi got out of the shower and dried off. She then said "That's fine. We needed to do it sooner or later. What time are we going to meet?"

"5pm. It's currently 3pm so we have loads of time" Tatsuya explained.

At 5pm both Mayumi and Tatsuya were ready.

They arrived at the cafe and we shown to a modern room. The room was massive, it had a table for four in the middle and had a sofa closer towards the entrance. The view they had from the windows was amazing. The sky was clear and dark.

"Pretty" Mayumi mumbled.

As well as the sky Tatsuya also analysed the people below them.

"We are on the highest floor" Tatsuya stated.

Before Mayumi could reply Masaki and Miyuki arrived. They all hugged and exchanged greetings.

"You look like you are doing better now" Tatsuya whispered to Masaki.

"What could I say? The meeting was intense. I also want to speak to you privately after we have the group discussion. Sorry about that" Masaki said with a slight chuckle

"Its fine, I'm sure the girl want to have there own discussion as well" Tatsuya reassured.

The girls then encouraged Tatsuya and Masaki to hurry up and sit down.

Once they were all sat they ordered there food and drinks and began there serious discussion.

"Brother, what did you think of your marriage conditions?" Miyuki asked.

"Me and Mayumi have spoken about it and we are most likely going to agree with the terms. How about you?" Tatauya returned.

"Same however, I just wanted to know some of your conditions since our relationship will effect each others" Mayumi strongly stated.

"I agree. Let's talk about the conditions about kids first" Mayumi jumped in.

"Well we need to have at least 3 kids and 1 will have the Ichijou name. The child we pick will be random, so we will decide which kid it will be before they are all born" Masaki informed.

"We have to have at least 2 kids. They may take the Yotsuba name but it is up to Tatsuya" Mayumi explained.

"And you dont have a problem that only Tatsuya gets to choose?" Miyuki questioned.

"Of course not! I will discipline him so that any choice he makes will be a choice choice made by us where I also get to have a say regardless" Mayumi proudly replied as she pulled Tatsuyas cheek.

"I'm not a child." Tatsuya reminded.

Mayumi smiled "yeah yeah"

"Should we move to the sofa? We can come back to the table once the food arrives" Masaki recommended.

Tatsuya nodded and then all 4 of them sat in the sofa.

"Did you get a lecture on how we are not supposed to distract the girls from there duties?" Masaki asked Tatsuya with a sigh.

Tatsuya smiled and said "of course"

"Not to mention we will announce our engagement to the public at the same time" Mayumi added.