chp21-Hotel meetings

Tatsuya went to a really fancy hotel to meet up with a government field agent inspector.

Mayumi was also at the hotel since her farther had busines in that area and she was attending a party which was held in the hotel hall.

Tatsuya was wearing a dark blue blazer and trousers with a black shirt. Mayumi was wearing a purple dress.

"Good evening sir" Tatsuya said to the field agent inspector (FIA).

"Good evening, we have a lot to get through" the FIA said in professionally.

It was currently 8pm. Tatsuya and the FIA began to discuss important matters.

Mayumis Party:

Mayumi had to maintain a good image in public. She liked to party but not when she was only with people who spoke formally or watched her every move.

Many men and Women spoke to her. They always tried to be friends or more with her. It stressed her out.

"Saegusa?" The lady of the Itsuwa house said. (The wife of the current Itsuwa head.)

Mayumi saw her and said "yes, how are you?"

Mayumi didnt like her much since the Lady always spoke to Mayumi about her son and how much of a good match they would be.

"I'm fine, how is searching for someone to marry going?" The Lady asked with a sly smile.

Mayumi thought to herself "oh no, she is going to mention her son.... should I mention Tatsuya? No, I'll say I'm  into someone though"

"Well there is someone I have my eyes on" Mayumi said whilst staring at the juice in her glass.

The lady was desperate to find out who the man was but Mayumi never told her. She was then approached by older men who tried to hit on her.

She simply responded "sorry, I'm into younger guys"

She was annoyed by the fact she couldn't deny she was into younger men but in this case it helped her.

Finally it was 11pm and she took her leave.

Tatsuya also finished. He went back to his room whilst holding a file which was given to him by the FIA.

They were both tired. Mayumi thought she saw him in the distance but then thought "no that cant be him. Maybe I'm more tired than I thought."

She was about to walk into her room until "Tatsuya!" she heard and then her attention went to that.

A lady in a tight red dress started to talk to Tatsuya. Mayumi backed away from her door and silently observed as they spoke.

"So that is Tatsuya! Of course he is talking to another girl, I can turn down hundreds of men but he cant even refuse one woman!' She thought to herself. She felt annoyed. It pissed her off, she almost had the urge to kill them both on the spot but then managed to compose herself.

What Mayumi didn't know was that the woman was the assistant of the FIA who was actually there to give Tatsuya more work.

As Mayumi was about to enter her room she thought "I'm so tired of him. I just want to rest."

Just before she could enter she received a tap on the shoulder.

It was Tatsuya. He smiled and said "you look nice, you even did your hair differently. It suits you very much"

Mayumi didn't say anything. She just closed the door on him.

Confused, Tatsuya went into hos room and took off his blazer. He realised there rooms were connected so he could easily enter her room through the window.