chp9.2- Mayumis Butler

"Tatsuya, good your early" Juumonji said

"Yes, I didnt want to chance it. We may be late to the event though since there was an accident on one of the main roads" Tatsuya stated.

"That is most likely, however, I doubt we will be the only school that is late" Juumonji said whilst putting the luggage in the bus.

"There are only 4 of us including the driver, why are we using a whole bus?" Tatsuya asked.

Juumonji told him to sitdown. Tatsuya shivered with discomfort seeing all the messy paperwork at the back. Tatsuya sat at the front on the window side whilst Juumonji sat at the back.

Tatsuya closed his eyes and relaxed until he heard Mayumi enter and say "do I look nice?"

"Sit down, your late" Juumonji demanded coldly.

Mayumi apologized casually and then sat down next to Tatsuya.

Tatsuya looked at her and said "I think you look gorgeous". Mayumi blushed and thanked him.

Tatsuya had to lean back most of the journey since Mayumi kept stretching over to point at or look at something through the window.

"Next time I'll just let you sit on the window side"Tatsuya said with a gentle smile. Mayumi laughed.

They arrive:

Tatsuya was told to change into a butlers outfit and Mayumi went to sit inside whilst Juumonji greeted people from the outside.

Mayumi went in and sat down. As soon as she did so many people started to be salty.

Someone in the student council from second high called Lace Servo (made up character) said "you got lucky in your competitions. I heard a rumour that your course 2 students took over you course 1 students academically and then the only hot guy left. Your students have such a delusional ego, it's a shame really"

Roise Toek from 4th high said "I looked at you school website. I cant wait to hear the same boring speech. Even the students at your schook look dumb. Its like you tried to pick the ugliest and dumbest."

Pense Yio from 5th high said " her students manners were enough fo make teachers leave. Your being so quiet, do you agree with what we are saying?" They all started laughing.

Mayumi had a blanc face but you could see she felt uncomfortable. Tatsuya had enough so he decided to go up to her "president I need your assistance, can you help me?"

Mayumi was taken back by his looks. He even styled his hair differently. When she replied "yes" Tatsuya grabbed her hand and helped her up.

Just as they were about to leave one of the other girls asked "who are you?"

"Just a normal first high student" Tatsuya replied.

They went inside and Mayumi thanked him. "No problem, what they were saying was annoying me to" Tatsuya explained.

Mayumi felt his hair and said "it looks nice like this as well"

"Thank you, now you have to go attend your meeting. Good luck!" Tatsuya said as he left the room where the meeting was being held.

Mayumi also went onto the table.

The meeting was about 2 hours. After that was done a friendly dance began.

Mayumis kept staring at a guy from 2nd high and Tatsuya spoke to Masaki

Soon Maskai left to go dance with someone and Tatsuya was left alone. He was forced to watch as the guy Mayumi was staring at asked her to dance with her.

Tatsuya leaned back and closed his eyes. Looking at them dance annoyed him. He stayed like that until

"Excuse me" he heard. It was from Rio Nancer. She was knows as the "crowned princess" of second high. Rio had blond wavy hair with bright pink eyes. She was the strongest in the year in terms of magic and was always in the top 10 for tests.

Even Tatsuya though she was pretty. "Sorry, am I disturbing you?" Tatsuya asked.

Rio laughed. "No your not, I was wondering if you would like to dance with me?" She asked.

"Sorry, I'm only a butler here to help out my president" Tatsuya explained

"Yes I know but, I would really like to dance with you, so will you?" She said politely.

"In that case then"  Tatsuya got down on one knee and politely continued "would you like to dance with me?"

Rio laughed. "Sure" she replied and Tatsuya guided her to the dance floor

They danced gracefully and had many eyes on them.

"We make a good team no?" Rio said.

"I think we do" Tatsuya said gently.

After the dance they exchanged numbers. "I guess I'll see you around Tatsuya"she said.

As Tatsuya left the dance floor he saw Mayumi smile at him with her arms crossed.

"Oh,God. What have I done now?" Tatsuya thought.

They went outside to the gardens and went behind a wall so no one could see them.

"what were you doing?" Mayumi asked.

"Dancing" Tatsuya simply replied.

"Did I give you permission?" She asked in an even angrier tone.

"No. Sorry, I didn't know I needed it" Tatsuya said innocently.

"You're not allowed to dance with anyone" Mayumi  commanded

Tatsuya walked up to her so close that she was now backed up against the wall "Why? You danced with that guy from 2nd high so why cant I dance with someone."

Before mayumi could answer Tatsuya lifted her chin up and said "were you jelous? That's cute"

There lips were so close. Tatsuya whispered in her ear "can I?" Mayumi nodded.

Tatsuya kissed her deeply and possessively. He grabbed her waist and she grabbed his hair and cheek.

When they let go a trail of saliva left from both there mouths. They were both out of breath but Tatsuya recovered quickly.

"Come on, we have to go back in. Juumonji sempai might kill us if we dont" Tatsuya said.

Mayumi said whilst blushing slightly "next time you dance with someone just ask me".

Tatsuya nodded and they went back in.

As they went back in they saw the guy Mayumi was dancing with slapping some of the students from his school.

"So you're into abusers" Tatsuya whispered to Mayumi.

"No,unless your an abuser" Mayumi said leaning closer to him.

"Sorry I'm into blondes now" Tatsuya replied.

Mayumi gave him a slight death stare which then changed into her "I'm going to kill you smile" and then walked away.

Juumonji called them. It was 5pm and they finally left. Mayumi sat on the row next to him. Tatsuya said from his row "I was just joking. Black hair will always be more superior".

"Good" mayumi replied laughing.
She took a photo of him which made him confused but he didnt say anything.

When they arrived at the school Tatsuya got out of the butlers outfit and they all went home.

Next day:

Tatsuya was in the student council room and was texting Rio again.

Kirihara snatched his phone and yelled "oh my lord! How did you manage to get the beauty of second high as you were dressed as a butler?"

Tatsuya hit his head and then he returned his phone. The boys and girls asked him questions about her.

Mayumi sighed as she got annoyed. Tatsuya winked at her which she ignored and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Now I just need to survive Juumonji" Tatsuya thought to himself.