Chapter Fourteen

* * *

Sage awoke to an empty bedroom. Both Liam and Luke's spots were empty as she leveled up with the world. But memories of last night and the surprise of her new room returned to her.

The room was now filled with a purple and flowery theme, plus the stars and moon in the mix caused a wave of calmness to wash over her.

She really liked the Ravens, but she had more on her mind than to just sit in her room, so she threw her legs over the bed and walked on downstairs. Camilla said there's always juice in the fridge that she can take whenever, so she hurried along downstairs and grabbed herself the jug. But when she looked at the fine line of cabinets, she stood in confusion.

Until a voice behind spoke up. "Top right."

She pointed before opening it and smiled in victory. She held up a cup in question if Luke wanted any, and he nodded. Luke was glad he caught her in this action. She looked normal. Helping herself to the given cup of juice and remembering parts of the home.

Granted, it was a little stressful with so many siblings under one roof, but they definitely made her feel welcomed.

"Jackson's coming with us swimming, and mom bought you a swimsuit. She'll help you with it before we go." It sounded like a plan, but she only understood half of what he wanted.

She soon found herself sitting patiently in her seat as she watched Luke cook up a hefty plate of scrambled eggs for her, and much to his pleasure, she ate it all up.

Her tiredness must've reflected as to why she hadn't eaten as much as she usually does. But Camilla came down with Sage's bag and showed her the one-piece bathing suit.

Which was the only request that either Liam and Luke, that it wasn't revealing.

And their mother provided it downright.

The last thing they wanted to do was fight off any horny males looking at their sister.

Jack soon came into the kitchen behind Liam, and Sage let out a fitful nod greeting the new male. But the smile extended to her brother as he bopped her nose.

"You ready, Sagey? Gonna have a lot of fun today." She blinked, but then the spark of excitement coursed through her.

"Run?" Jack shrugged. "Yeah, I'm up for a race. Hear you beat this one." Luke shared that Sage didn't know the way to the lake, so Liam would set out first to carve a scented trail for Sage to follow in hopes of it.

After Camilla showed Sage her bathing suit, they stuffed it back into their pack designed specifically to carry it in fur.

Jack kneed down as Sage watched patiently to see her brother run off first. She itched to get going, and goddess was this going to be interesting.

"Alright, Sagey, we'll meet you there, okay? You go as fast as you want, but stay on sight. No hunting." She dropped her tongue out of her mouth, causing Jack to chuckle.

"My kinda girl." Luke issued the first of many warnings, but this male was a harmless flirt. Besides, he doubted that Sage even knew what flirting meant outside the realm of whatever the guard threw in her direction.

As she patted her paws to the ground in wait, Jack soon sat beside her. Had the temptation of playing distracted her for a moment, but she wiggled in hearing the call to be ready to run.

Liam sure took his time to make sure that Sage wouldn't get lost, but as he rubbed his coat against the tree in a final stance, he called out to the given wolves, and Luke huffed.