Music room

Unknown's POV
Huh? I had to lock the gym today, but where is that music coming from? I head towards the sound and se a girl, she's cute... No! You can't think that you don't know her what are you thinking! "What are you doing here?" She turns around and looks at me, "how much of me playing did you heard?" She looked at me with wide eyes, and blushed in embarrassment. "Not much I was gonna lock the gym and heard."
Y/N's POV
I squeal in my mind, it's Shirabu, he's so cute. I've gone to some of his games, he always looked so chill and calm. I always loved his personality he's always so calm, yet I've heard he is really cold to people. I can't believe he heard me playing the flute, did he like how I played?.... wait no that's not the point he's looking at me, this is so embarrassing. "Umm, who are you?" I asked that even if I knew cause it isn't like he's that popular, we've never talked, and he's not in my classroom. So it'd be weird if I knew his name. "What are you doing in the music room?" He didn't answer, and he's giving me a cold look that sent shivers down my spine. He's scary, umm what do I say if I tell him I stay here everyday waiting for the volleyball team to finish practice so I can go play with out them knowing. "Umm... I was just playing the flute here and lost track of time." I don't think he fell for that, I sweat drop, will he think I'm weird, maybe he already thinks that. "Uhm, sure." With that he left, it was kind of good since it was really embarrassing.