Bangs

(Y/N)'s POV
Shirabu's sets are off, I wonder what's wrong. Maybe I should ask him. Before I could Ushijima said "Shirabu, your sets are off." I walk to him, and say "I noticed it too, what's wrong Shirabu-San?" He muttered something, but I couldn't hear. "What did you say?" "I haven't had time to cut my bangs, and they are covering my eyes."
Shirabu's POV
She then comes closer to my face, I can feel a blush creeping down my face. "What are you doing?" "I can cut your bangs." I don't trust her, does she know how? "Do you know how to?" "Of course I do, what kind of manager I'd be if I didn't. Kidding my grandma used to cut hair so she taught me how to." "O-okay." She backs down a bit. "You can come over to my house..." Huh!? "I don't have the appropriate materials to cut your bangs here." "O-okay."
~§~ (forgot you live in the dorm and am to lazy to change it, so it's Friday and on weekends you go to your house.)
(Y/N)'s POV
Practice is over, and we are heading to my house, it isn't too far. After a while of walking we arrive, and I knock at the door. "Why are you knocking if it's your house?" I laugh in embarrassment. "Well you see, once I entered without knocking my brother called the police, and said someone entered the house." Suddenly the door opens. "Onee-San, you're home!" He then jumps and hugs me, clinging onto me like a koala. "Ne, onee-San. Who's this?" He points at Shirabu, "this is Shirabu." "Hi."
"Oh, (Y/N) you're home. How sweet." "Can I at least come in." "Oh right!" I step in still holding (B/N), and Shirabu follows behind me. "Hm, (Y/N). Who's this?" "Shirabu Kenjiro, pleasure to meet you Mrs. (L/N)." He bows, "Hm? There's no need to bow, and you can call me (M/N)." "Ne ne one-San, is this your boyfriend?" Huh!?, I blush as red as Tendo's hair. "W-wha-what?" "(Y/N) you didn't told me you had a boyfriend. He has my approval, he seems like quite a respectful person." "Thank you (M/N)-San " "W-we're n-not, h-he isn't my boyfriend!" "No need to hide it anymore onee-San, mom already approved and besides he is good looking. So you have my approval too." "I don't need your approval, but it doesn't matter! Cause we aren't dating!" "(L/N)-San, calm down. (M/N)-San, we aren't dating. I'm just here cause she offered to cut my bangs." "Oh snap, first time you bring anyone to our house. Let alone a boy, and it was to cut his bangs. God dammit (Y/N)." "Mom, I spend like two days at the house, and you want me to  bring my friends." "Wow! Onee-San, you never told me you actually had friends!" "Your brother's cute." (Depending on the context cute can mean cute like puppy cute or cute like pretty cute.) *T-T* "Shirabu-San, come on so I can cut your bangs." 
(Just decided ~§~ means long timeskip, while *§* means short timeskip)
*§*
We were now in the restroom, "your family is quite interesting." I can't believe they thought we were together, I wish we were but he likes someone. And I should respect that. "If by interesting you mean weird then you're right." I grab tha scissors, and start cutting his hair. His hair is so soft. I admire how it falls to the ground whe I cut it. "Aaaand, we're done." He looks at himself in the mirror. "Thanks" "Onee-San! Mom said dinner's ready." "Coming! Do you want to stay for dinner? We're eating (F/F)." "Uhm, sure."
Shirabu's POV
She looks cute, I couldn't really appreciate her face. It's good that I can see her face again. *§* "Thank you for the food." "Kenjiro-San, do you wanna play with me?" I should get going. "Sure." "Yayyyyyy!"  I bend down and pat his head, "so, what are we playing?"
A/N:
Long chapter