Looking for a manager

Shirabu's POV
Coach asked me to look for a manager. So here I am looking for a manager. Kawanishi then comes to me and asks? "What are you doing here Shirabu? I thought you were looking for a manager." "I am." "Wouldn't it be better if you got a manager that's in first grade?" I roll my eyes, I obviously thought of that before. "None of them wanted to be manager, whether they had already joined a club or weren't interested." "That's a boomer, but I bet you'll find a manager." I just nod slightly... and he had to say it "I hope it's a girl, and cute too." The a thought comes to my mind remembering the cute... NO! The girl that I saw the other day playing the flute "has she joined any club?" I muttered under my breath, but he had to hear me "she? Do you have a girlfriend? Is she cute?" "No." I only answer the second question... for obvious reasons, but she is cute... what no she's not you don't know her name, I should ask for her name. I don't have time for that nor to be thinking about some random girl... buttttttt she could be our manager. I wonder what class is she in. I didn't saw her in any of the first graders' classrooms so maybe she's a second grader.
I arrive to class 2-4 and knock (a/n: hi, I don't know what class is shirabu in, so he'll be in class 2-5 since he's smart boi, I wanted you to be in 2-5 cause you smart, but I said we weren't in the same class last chapter sorry) there was some still some people since classes had just ended and there she was the girl from yesterday, I hold back a blush that wants to creep on my face (his beautiful face), why am I blushing I've only seen her once this is so odd.