Are you a couple?

Team's POV (not including Shirabu nor (Y/N) )
We were spying on Shirabu and (L/N),and started talking about them Monday on practice. I wonder if they're a couple (synchronized thinking) "Do you think they are dating?" "Well, (Y/N)-Chan and Kenjiro-kun were holding hands." "Who do you think made the first move?" "I don't think they could've made a first move, so it must've been an accident." "I bet (L/N)-San will make the first move." "I bet it's Kenjiro-kun, after all he intertwined their fingers when they were holding hands." "I think it'll be Shirabu" And that's how the bet started. "Ohio", "(L/N)-San, Ohio." "(Y/N)-Chan, are you and Kenjiro-kun dating?~" "No we aren't." "Ohio, Shirabu-San." So they aren't dating. So we set them up for nothing?! "You know, the sky was really beautiful when we went to the amusement park. I hope you didn't miss it." "I can't believe you ditched us in the hunted house. Tch." "Huh? So you were in the hunted house, you should really be more careful. Try to not get lost next time." "Tch." "Anyways, we should start morning practice."
~§~
(Y/N)'s POV
It was lunch time, and I was sitting with (F/N). "Pfft, they thought you guys were dating?" "Don't laugh it's embarrassing." "Why? Maybe that's a start that will lead to having a relationship with him." A relationship with him!? I blush a bit. "No it isn't!" After lunch was over I went to my class."
A/N: I'm gonna change the name of the story, cause it doesn't go with the story.