The set up pt2

Tendo's POV
We went to many rides already and decided it's time to execute our plan. "(Y/N)-Chan, Kenjiro-kun. We wanted to go to the haunted house, do you want to come?" "Ok" "mhm" Yes!
We head to the haunted house, and when we enter the team dispersed.
(Y/N)'s POV
"U-uhm, Shirabu-San?" "Hm?" "W-where are the others?" I'm scared but I don't want to look like a scaredy-cat in front of him."Wait what, aren't they behind us?" I look behind, "n-no" my heart starts beating faster, this is so creepy. "Those idiots, they probably got lost. Don't worry." He noticed, this is so embarrassing. "U-uh, okay." Suddenly I hear something scratching the walls. I hide behind Shirabu, and grip on his shirt. "S-sorry", I apologize. "It's okay." I let go of his shirt and go back to his side. (Where i were at the beginning.) Suddenly something jumps out of nowhere. I scream and clung into Shirabu, cause he was the closest being that i knew with me. Your excuses don't make sense even in your thoughts.
Shirabu's POV (cause we wanna know how he felt ñeehee)
She's so cute. I blush, "(L/N)-San, they left." Why did I say that I liked how she felt, she's warm. "O-oh r-right, I'm sorry" "D-don't worry", did i just stutter?
~§~(Little short timeskip) ~§~
Things were pretty calm now,  but all of the sudden we start hearing footsteps. (L/N) looked scared, I look behind me to see a guy with a knife. She looks too, and grabs my hand as she starts running. She's pretty fast, but her running isn't quite right as if she was in pain or something. Maybe she hurt her ankle when she started running. We finally reached the end, and got out. "(L/N) are you okay?" She looks tired, it's cute. "Huh, yes I'm okay. Sorry I took running like that, I was scared." "It's okay." We are still holding hands, should I tell her? Don't you dare tell her. Ok.