The set up pt3

⚠️ warning, this chapter contains some kind of cute couply stuff if you don't like it you can skip this chapter since it doesn't says anything important ⚠️ (cute couply stuff means holding hands or saying cheesy stuff)
Shirabu's POV
(L/N) is spacing out a bit, we are still holding hands since the hunted house. Has she not noticed yet? I intertwine out fingers together, I don't know why but I like holding her hand it's so soft. (Even if your hands aren't soft Shirabu thinks they are, and who are you to tell him they aren't) I rub my thumb in her hand, I wonder if she'll ever notice. "Shirabu-San, I'm hungry. Can we go for some food?" She isn't spacing out yet she hasn't noticed? "Okay"
~§~
It's nearly time for the fireworks, and we found a nice spot . I wonder how she hasn't noticed that we're holding hands. "The sky is so pretty here! It's such a pity that you can't see many stars normally because of the lights." You're pretty. "Did you say something?" I said it out loud?! "No nothing." The fireworks start, and suddenly (L/N) leans on my shoulder.

(Imagine yourself on his shoulder) I blush "w-wha-what are you doing?" "S-sorry I got tired

I blush "w-wha-what are you doing?" "S-sorry I got tired." "Oh o-ok."
A/N: sorry short chapter, it's the end of the set up.
I feel like rub isn't the word I meant cause rub is more like when you wash dishes, or at east that's what I think. The problem is English isn't my main language so I might have made mistakes while writing. I'm not sure what word should I use instead. So I'm just gonna leave it like that and hope that it's understandable. ^_^;