Confession

It was just like any other day of school, (Y/N) daydreaming about Shirabu. (Y/N) daydreamed in class, in the gym, while eating behind a tree. (Y/N) daydream here and there. (Y/N) daydreamed everywhere. But little did (Y/N) know that her crush was just behind a corner.
(Y/N) made her way to the gym, being the good manager she is. She always arrived 10 minutes earlier to set the net. But just as she was about to take a turn to the left, close to arriving... There he was talking to another girl. "Shirabu-San, I like you. Please go out with me." (Y/N) stopped in her tracks heartbroken not even wanting to hear his response. (Y/N) had already had enough. (Y/N) took off running to her dorm, holding back tears that were threatening to spill. As she arrived at her door she entered, and slammed the door shut. She took out her phone telling her captain that she would not be there that day.
Oh boy, teenage love. Meanwhile with the boy, "I'm sorry, I can't return your feelings." "That's okay, you like someone else. Good luck then." She left as in a tomato he transformed, thinking about the one he loved. As he arrived to his practice he immediately realized that there was something lacking, but perhaps just perhaps it was the one he loved so deeply. Without even realizing he headed towards his captain. "Where is (L/N)?" As soon as hearing that his beloved one wasn't feeling well his heart started beating faster. Worry feeling his body. What could be wrong with her that she was unable to assist their practice?
A/N: imagine me talking with a Dr. Seuss voice. This is so cheesy. What a drag, I haven't ever gone on a date, had a boyfriend nor gotten confessed, so I'm sorry if this is confusing.