At the park

(Y/N)'s POV ⚠️ author warning, this chapter contains insulting (it is by mistake kind of) please don't take any of these seriously. Also this chapter contains bleh couply stuff. (The categories of 'couply stuff' are classified in one of my author notes.)⚠️
As I'm on my way to the park after practice, I'm so excited. I wonder what will happen! Maybe (insert a random daydream). I wonder what could it be that he wants to meet outside school for. Oh look, there he is. "Hi Shirabu." "H-hi (L/N)." "S-so, what did you want to meet for?" "U-uh, I. Uhm... I wanted to tell you that.. uhm...

You see...

I think your stupid, fat, and really ugly. I hope you know that you don't have a chance to be with me, and I'll never like you. I don't want for you to ever talk to me again!"

W-what did he just say? I feel tears drip down my face. As I remember

Flashback
"You're stupid, and ugly. You don't deserve to leave. You should just kill yourself. No one would care since you are no more than a piece of trash." "Hey stop that! I believe she's pretty, and she's way smarter than you idiots."
~§~
"It was a bet idiot, no one would ever like you. Now get out of my life, and don't speak to me again."
~§~
"I'd rather die than have to be with you."
Flashback ends

No, i don't want to be hurt anymore. "What the hell Shirabu, if that's what you thought you could have just told me and save the time you wasted with me... if you never liked me you shouldn't have stayed with me! All this time... all this fucking time you stayed with me and treated me right. You took care of me when I weren't feeling well, you stayed and practiced with me. For what! That was worth nothing to you?! You are an idiot! Who ever said I liked you!? Huh!? Cause that person was definitely wrong! I wish I would have never joi-" I stop talking as I feel his lips on mine. He pulls away, "what the actual hell!? You can't just come and insult me in every possible way, and then kiss me!"
Shirabu's POV
God, I'm such an idiot I can't believe I told her that I didn't mean any of it. She's the most beautiful smart girl ever. I tried to confess my feelings to her, and end up insulting her. I made her cry, is she mad at me? How do I explain my mistake to her.

Oh god, I just kissed her while she screamed at me.

"I-I'm sorry." "If you really think that way of me, than there's nothing to be sorry about... if you want me to quit the volleyball club, and never show my face again then I'll do just that... but just know that if I do, I'm not going back." "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I never meant to insult you, and I didn't mean any of those things I said to you." "Then why did you say them?" "I was nervous okay!? I was going to confess my feelings for you, to tell you how much I love you, b-but I messed my confession up. I tried avoid seeing you directly, but I failed. I just can't get my eyes off you. And I know it doesn't make sense to ask anymore, but...

Would you like to be my girlfriend?"