OTP--- 2

"LOGIE!!"

Logan was just walking out of History class when Patton came up behind him and wrapped his arms around Logan's shoulders. Logan scoffed at his behavior.

"Hello, Pat."

It had been two months since Patton first came to school and Logan was amazed at his determination to be everyone's friend. He had already convinced three bullies to be better people, told off two players, and comforted 5 people who broke down, not counting the 8 panic attacks he helped Virgil get over. 

Patton let go of Logan and spun him around, face set in determination. "I need your help on an epic quest!"

Logan raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really? And what is this great adventure you have in mind?"

Patton grinned and spun Logan around again, making him a bit dizzy. "Look at Ro and Virgil!"

Logan steadied himself and saw Roman and Virgil talking to eachother. Over the commotion of other students, he could make out their conversation.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Asked Roman.

"Why are you trying to talk to me?" Countered Virgil.

"Because you are cute and I'm petty!" Roman replied, not even joking. Virgil laughed.

"What are you laughing at, hot topic?"

Virgil looked him right in the eye, got super close to him and sneered, "Aww, you think I'm hot."

He then walked away without another word, leaving Roman blushing and frustrated.

Logan chuckled. "Looks like them."

Patton sighed. "I knooow. It's so saaaaaad! I know Virgil likes him, but he's just too closed up!"

Logan turned back towards Patton. "What do you suggest we do about it?"

Patton grinned mischievously. "We lock them in a room and come back half an hour later hoping they have sorted it out!"

Logan gawked at him. "Patton, no! We can't just lock people in a room and hope they get along! They would tear each other to pieces!"

Patton crossed his arms and huffed. "Then what do you say we do?"

Logan thought for a moment. "Well, they obviously like eachother. The problem is that they won't stay in the same place long enough to talk about it. Roman tries, of course, but his straight-forward methods drive Virgil away quickly. We need to force them to stay in the same place for a while, and talk. The only way to do that would be to lock-" He realized what he was saying and sighed, rubbing his temples. "You were right. You are always right."

Patton bounced in triumph. "And I will always be right. Roman's brother could probably help us out!"

Logan gulped. "Remus? Are you sure?"

Roman's twin, Remus, looked mostly like Roman except he had a mustache and must have been dropped on his head as a child. He knew all kinds of insane, disturbing facts that would give a murderer nightmares. Logan had found Remus's actions and behavior to be irrational, which was part of the reason why he had helped Roman set Remus up with Janus, a down-to-earth boy who could help keep Remus in check.

Patton smiled. "Yup. I met him the other day on the way back from school."

Logan sighed but agreed. "I guess helping you with your quest couldn't hurt. I don't suppose Roman would mind it, but Virgil will most certainly kick our asses when he gets out."

Patton took Logan by the tie and started dragging him down the hallway. "Language! And also, Virgil would never hurt his dear old dad. You are the only one getting kicked."