chapter 1

It was my 6th year at Hogwarts and everyone was boarding the Hogwarts Express with all there luggage saying goodbye to their families and friends but you see every year i never had a problem with that because i had no family my mum passed when i was 4 and my dad passed away when i was 7 and ever since then i was put in a orphanage i had no other family the only family i had were my two best friends Stella and Jake.

"y/n!" i hear someone shout from a distance knowing exactly who it was i turn around and see Stella running up to me looking so excited to see me as soon as she gets close enough she gives me the biggest hug and i give her a massive hug back we both knew that Jake wouldn't arrive until later knowing him.

"Sooo what have you been up too" says Stella knowing exactly what i've been up to i just laugh it off saying "the usual" asking her the same question "well i've got a new boyfriend" i wasn't really surprised because she gets a new boyfriend nearly every month "of course you do what's his name?" asking out of curiosity "his name is Oliver Wood!" i was shocked knowing exactly who she was talking about.

"Wait THE Oliver Wood!" i say she pulled a very weird smile at me i knew exactly that it was him she knew i wasn't very happy because he was in Gryffindor but i supported her either way when we were putting all our luggage onto the train we see Jake walking calmly to us Stella starts squealing when she sees him "Jake!" Stella says and she runs up to him wrapping her legs around his waist he started smiling and laughing at the fact that she was so happy to see him.

When i see him i give him a massive hug and and quickly peck him on the lips even though were friends everyone knows that i always do it to mess around, in school i was known as the player/bad girl and everyone knew it you would always find out sooner or later when we put all our luggage on the train we grab ourselves our own compartment and we sat down together me and Jake on one side and Stella on the other we start looking out the window seeing all the first years arriving.

Stella started asking me questions about my love life as usual "Soo who is are the lucky guys?" Jake turns to me and starts giggling into his hand and i slap him on his arm "Well i don't really remember their names so i can't tell you" i say in the most confident manner we all start laughing and making jokes about it i tell Jake and Stella that i was going to go bathroom before the train starts so i stand up open the sliding door and walk out shutting the doors behind me while i was confidently walking to the bathroom i run into no other than Draco Malfoy.

He winks at me and carry's on to his compartment i pull a face at him and roll my eyes i saw a hot Slytherin named Blaise Zabini, i grab him by the wrist and pull him into the bathroom him knowing exactly what i wanted we start heavily making out and he grips my ass tightly making me want him more i start moaning "hmm Blaise grab me tighter" he starts moaning into my mouth making me so horny i unbuckle his belt as quickly as i could feeling his hard dick against his trousers.

"Fuckk Blaise" i yell as as he pushes me to the wall lining him up to my entrance he starts smirking knowing that he was playing with me "do it already" i say as he starts circling my clit he bulges inside of me reaching my G spot pumping in and out of me faster and faster i was moaning uncontrollably i was all over the place i was a moaning mess he starts going slower and slower knowing he has reached my climax he slowly pulls out of me and starts buckling up his trousers.

We both start getting dressed and he looks me up and down and smiled i went up to him kissed him passionately and bit his lip leaving him wanting more i get dressed and re apply my makeup and fix my hair and he goes out the door first and says "thanks for that y/n" i look at him and smirk and say "we should do that again sometime" he walks off and smiles in agreement i walk out of the bathroom knowing my friends will be asking loads of questions.

I return to the compartment smiling innocently and they pull a very pissed off face "Where the fuck have you been y/n!" says Stella looking furious "I'm sorry i ran into an old friend" i say knowing exactly that it wasn't just any old friend Jake looks at me and pats his lap symbolizing that he wanted me to sit there i walk over and sit down he moves my hair away from my ear and whispers "You worried us now be honest with me where were you?" i turned to him and bit my lip turning him on i knew exactly what i was doing and he knew too i start licking his neck and i pulled away before things got out of hand.

Me and Jake use to have a lot of chemistry we hooked up a lot of times before so it wasn't any different to flirting with each other i always tease him just to see his reaction, the train finally started after about half an hour and for the whole train ride Stella and me said nothing to each other.

2 hours later

We finally arrived at Hogwarts and everyone got of the train grabbing all their luggage i finally spoke to Stella apologizing to her and explained to her what actually happened soon after i told her she straight away forgave me wanting to know all the details "It wasn't really anything to be honest just a one time thing" i say in a very unbothered tone she obviously got a bit pissed off by this "Oh come on y/n that's so boring" we both start laughing and see Jake in the distance.

We catch up to him and Stella see's her boyfriend and starts getting really excited "I will be right back" she says throwing me all her luggage to hold she runs up to Oliver and starts passionately making out with him i scream from the distance "get a room!" and she turns to me with a blunt expression Me and Jake turn to each other and start laughing while Stella and Oliver were walking together we decided to just leave them to it.

While we were walking to our dorms i see Blaise standing with Draco talking, my first instinct being to ignore Blaise knowing how awkward it would be but he eventually spots me and we make eye contact and winks at me and i smile i keep walking then Draco turns around to see what Blaise was looking at immediately locking eyes with me he knew exactly what was going on with us and he wasn't going to let it slide.

authors note

thank you so much for reading! the first chapter if you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments and please give me any feedback that would really help next chapter coming soon!