Epilogue

Third POV (few months later)

Darius woke up with a smile on his face, today was the first day of Avery and Austin's Summer vacation.

He promised them that he would take them to the park.

Avery and Austin were so excited to go.

He was also planning a surprise for Avery and Austin but especially Avery.

Before he could get out of bed, he saw his kids entering his room before jumping on the bed.

"Good morning, daddy!" Avery said kind of loudly at the early morning.

"Good morning, dad!" Austin said at the same time.

"Good morning, baby, good morning, buddy." Darius greeted them happily.

Avery sat on his stomach and leaned a bit to play with her father's hair, while Austin kept jumping.

"Get up! We have to get ready to leave!" The little girl said, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Okay, come on, Austin go shower while I bath Avery." Darius said picking up Avery. Austin jumped of the bed and ran to the bathroom in his room.

Austin now can take a shower by himself but Avery still couldn't, so Darius still bathes Avery.

The man put the little girl in the bath after filling it with warm water and checking it.

The little girl kept playing with the bubbles as the man bathed her.

After he finished bathing her and changing her, he brushed her hair and then she went to play as he gets ready.

Darius went first to check on his son to find him struggling with putting on his shirt.

"Here, let me help you." Darius said as he crouched down and helped him put on the shirt.

"Thanks, dad." Austin said smiling.

Darius went back to his room to change as he heard his two favorite sounds.

His kids laughing and talking together while playing.

°°°°°

Darius, Avery and Austin were in the car to the park.

When they finally arrived, Darius got out and picked Avery up.

She still gets anxious when she is in a place that is packed.

He was about to pick Austin up when Austin pouted cutely and shook his head rapidly, "no, no, no! I am a big boy! I can walk."

"Okay, just don't leave my side and hold my hand." Darius told him.

Austin nodded and held my hand, Avery started bouncing in my hands, "c'mon! Let's go!"

"Okay, okay." Darius said chuckling as he went to the park.

°°°°

Avery was running as Darius was running behind her with Austin running behind him.

Avery giggled as she saw Austin jump on his back.

He chuckled as he held Austin securely behind his back as he continued running behind Avery.

She was giggling so hard as Darius caught her in his arms and threw her in the air before catching her.

"Caught you!" Darius yelled holding her up as Austin also giggled, happy that they had caught his sister.

"Guys, there is a surprise ready for when we get down. Are you ready?"

"Yees!" They both said at the same time excitedly.