Author's Note

I haven't played this game in a minute, and I recently decided to replay all of the routes. I didn't realize how much I missed this otome. And so... It made me want to write about it. It's one of those stories where I just let it write itself, I didn't have any planned ships. It went towards the direction where my OC ends up falling in love with her butler, and I didn't think it would turn out this cute and wanted to share it.

When I say OC, I mean self insert 🙈. This character shares my actual first name, but obviously has a completely different life than mine.

There will be profanity, sensitive topics, and some spoilers. I'll put a note on the parts that have sensitive topics and spoilers as a heads-up. Though you don't need to know this game to read this story, I'm aware some people don't like getting spoiled for something they would want to play/read eventually.

This will also be the first time I'll be writing a story in first person. I usually write in third person, and I'll admit writing in first person is really fun!

I wrote this for pure fun, so there will be funny references that I tend to put in my other stories. There are serious scenes also, so I suggest to be prepared for some feels trips.

And now... Here's the story of how this girl went From Commoner to Lady. Thank you for reading! 💕