Chapter 20| Nerwan- Unraveling Mysteries

About a few weeks passed since then. When we went back to Noble Michel castle that night, we were lucky that no one recognized us, and that the media never caught on. But our butlers scolded us to no end. A couple were easygoing like Theo and Louis, but the rest were strict about it. But either way, it all got taken care of at the end.

   I heard a knock on the door. "Come in."

   The door opened, revealing Theo pushing in a cart with a tea set. "I made you some tea."

   "Thank you very much."

   He held out a fancy looking envelope. "You have a message from the Nerwan Kingdom."

   Oh right. Prince Leonardo wanted me to visit his kingdom at some point. I opened the letter, reading it in my head.

Lady Kendall of Noble Michel,

   I am writing this to personally invite you to Nerwan Kingdom. If it's alright with you, I would like for you to come this upcoming weekend. My butler will come pick you up if you agree. To get back to me with your answer, please call the number below. I look forward hearing from you.

Prince Leonardo of Nerwan Kingdom

   Handing over my tea to me, Theo lowered his eyes. "Do you really have to accept it?"

   I let out a sigh. "I did say I would travel to all the countries, and this is a good opportunity. And maybe getting to know this prince more will be a good thing, like how it has been with the other princes."

   "I don't mind you being all buddy-buddy with those guys, but you barely know this guy. Even though he's also a prince, he's not part of the six nations, so we don't really know what he's like."

   "I know you're only looking out for me, but I'll be fine."

   "My apologies. I can't help but worry about you. Especially now that we're... You know..."

   There was a shy blush on Theo's face. Setting down my tea cup on my nightstand, I took a hold of his hand. "You know that I always appreciate what you do for me. I'm always going to be grateful to you, and I also love you with all my heart. To me, you're my special someone."

   He sweetly smiled at me. "You're the most precious person in my life. As my mistress, my best friend, but more importantly... As my girlfriend."

   I smiled back, going on my knees on my bed so I could reach his face to kiss him. Wrapping my arms around him, I deepened our kiss. He kissed me back with so much passion, gently pushing me down the bed.

   He was now on top of me as we continued kissing one another. He was gliding his hands all over my body, the feeling of it felt so good as it sent sparks all over. I felt him put his hand underneath my shirt, feeling my chest and squeezing my breast. That made me make a sound I've never made before.

   Stopping what he was doing, Theo pulled away from me with a bright red blush. "We... Should stop there before it goes any further."

   As much as I wanted more, I nodded since he was right. "Yeah..." I swallowed hard, blushing hard. "I've... Never been touched like that before."

   "And I've never touched anyone like that before."

   I couldn't stop blushing, grabbing my tea from the nightstand and drank more. "Boy, it sure is hot in here, isn't it?"

   That made Theo laugh a little. "Doesn't help that you're drinking hot tea."

   "True, but you know what I mean."