Chapter 23| Hot and Steamy (NSFW)

(A/N: I already put a NSFW label on the title, but yeah... Things are going to be... Mature. This is honestly my first time writing this kind of thing, sooo it'll be so poorly written. I was so flustered writing it too 🙈)

Later that night, Zain and great-grandfather ended up dropping both Theo and I off where the cruise ship was. We were holding our suitcase, waving goodbye as we saw the limo driving off.

We both looked at each other, shyly blushing. "So..." I trailed off. "Did you know about this?"

Theo shyly nodded. "I asked the old man if there was any business requiring you to stay overnight coming up, and he simply said he would be giving you these tickets for your birthday."

"Is he suspicious of us?!"

"I don't think so. He didn't say anything about it or indicated that he knows."

I let out a sigh. "Whatever the case is, we should check in."

"Good idea."

After checking in, we got our room key. We got different room keys since we won't be sharing in the same room. Our rooms were right next to each other. We ended up going into our rooms, closing the door behind us.

I set my things down, sitting on the bed while letting out a sigh. I heard a knock on the door. Not the front door, but an extra door in the room. Getting up, I opened the door that I heard the knock from, seeing it was Theo. "Does this door connect our rooms?!"

"Yeah, so we can see each other without going out."

"That's convenient, I guess."

"Yeah..." He averted his eyes. "I was thinking of grabbing dinner. Do you want to do that?"

I happily nodded. "I'll never say no to food!"

He let out a chuckle. "I figured you would say that. We should get dressed into more fitting clothes."

"Fair enough. See you in a bit." Closing the door, I went over towards my suitcase to see what I would wear for dinner. I blushed at the thought, considering this is our first official date.

After getting dressed, we were both eating dinner at a fancy table. This was romantic. A candlelit dinner with the sound of a piano playing in the background. Theo was even dressed in a fancy suit that I thought he looked handsome in. He's even wearing the tie I gave him for Christmas.

I swallowed my bite of food. "This dinner is delicious, don't you think?"

"It is." Theo answered. "This cruise ship's cuisines are world famous."

"Really? I can see why."

"So... How does it feel being 19 now?"

I giggled. "I feel the same, more or less. I usually celebrate my birthday at home with just my parents, so this birthday is really different for me."

"I can imagine the shock that we threw you a surprise birthday party."

"I was so shocked! I never had that happen before, so it was really nice."

"Everyone pitched in, but I can say that I was the one that did most of the planning. You planned mine, so I felt like I should return the favor."

I gave him a smile. "You did a really good job."

"Thank you." Just then, we saw people standing up, beginning to slow dance with each other. There were a lot of couples here, including us. It would be nice to dance with Theo, but I don't know if that would happen. To my surprise, he got up from his seat, walking over towards me while extending out his hand. "Would you like to dance?"