Chapter 11| DresVan- Bending the Rules

Before I knew it, there was another party at Noble Michel castle. It was the same people who've always attended, of course that includes the jealous women who threatened me last time. I know they've been glaring me down, but I don't really give a shit. They can hate all they want since they don't have anything better to do with their time.

   Currently, I was dancing with my cousin, Glenn. This was the first time dancing with him since I've danced with the other princes previously. We were texting often over the phone, and occasionally called each other. Same can be said with Yu, Roberto, and Edward since I've become close or closer with them.

   Both my cousin and I were talking while dancing with each other. Glenn asked me, "How are your parents doing?"

   "They're doing pretty good. I keep them updated often, so they know about my trips and all about Ray."

   "Oh yeah, your kitten. How is he doing?"

   "He's doing great! He's been growing nonstop, and I wish he would stop growing."

   Glenn just chuckled. "You sound like a mother refusing to believe her child is growing up."

   "That's basically what it is! He's still adorable though, don't get me wrong."

   "Whenever you visit again, you can always bring him with you. I'm sure Alan would love to see him."

   I smiled at the thought. "That would be really cute. How has Alan been by the way?"

   "He's been good, and constantly asking about you as always. He really took a liking to you."

   "I think he just wants to beat me at video games again."

   "That's not the main reason. He misses you a lot."

   "Awww... You know you can always give me a call, so he can have an opportunity to talk my ear off."

   "I'll do that soon. You've been busy with studying and traveling to the other kingdoms still?"

   I nodded. "Yeah, so far I've only gone to Oriens, Altaria, and Charles. I'm not sure when the next time I'll be going to another kingdom."

   "I'm happy that you get to travel like you wanted. You had it easy so far, but let me warn you... The other three princes won't be as easy to get along with."

   "I feel like Prince Wilfred and even Prince Joshua will be alright. As for Prince Keith... I'm not sure if I'll get along easy with him whenever I go to his kingdom."

   "If either of them give you a hard time, just get in contact with me."

   "You don't need to worry. I'm sure it'll be fine."

   The dance ended, and I bowed before Glenn before we parted ways. I ended up going over towards Roberto and Edward since they were nearby. Roberto gave me a smile. "How's it going, Kenny?"

   I smiled back. "I'm doing great, how about yourself?"

   "I'm excellent, thank you!"

   "I'm happy to see you've been doing well since we last saw each other." Edward spoke up. "It felt like only yesterday that you came to visit me."

   "Tell me about it." I replied. "It's been a little over a couple weeks since then. I'm just waiting for the other princes' invitation."

   "I'm surprised Wils hasn't invited you yet." Roberto mentioned. "Though, he has been very busy as of late."

   "I'm aware that the country of Philip has been dealing with food shortage due to bad weather." Edward explained. "My country has been greatly aiding them."