Final Chapter

It's been about a week, and I was able to get discharged and go home. Home as in Noble Michel castle. Even during all that time, I still haven't remembered a thing. It sucks, but I'll be patient and give it more time. Everyone has been very considerate of me since I'm such a vulnerable state right now. It felt nice, but it felt like I was being babied a lot.

Since I've been home, I spent the majority of my time in my room, petting an adorable cat named Ray who apparently is my cat. I think he senses something off with me, and never leaves my side when I'm in my room. I've also been listening to music and playing this game called Animal Crossing. My island looked amazing. I can't believe I did all that decorating.

Another area I've spent a lot of time at was outside where this beautiful fountain was. I would walk around and hum to myself. I would sing the songs I've listened to since a lot of them were pretty catchy and it's hard not to sing along.

My butler, Theo, would check up on me often to see how I was doing. Even if he's always smiling at me, I can tell there's sadness in his eyes. Apparently we're lovers, and deep down I believe that, but I really can't remember if we really were together. Don't get me wrong, I feel a warm and fluttery emotion whenever I'm around him, so I want to believe that I truly do love him. I just need to remember how I truly feel.

As I was walking among the castle halls, I noticed a door was opened. Peeking in, I saw it was a room full of books. The library. Amazed that it looked so extravagant, I couldn't help but enter the room.

Walking deeper into the library, I was in awe of how many books were here. I really live in a place with its own library? That's so cool! Walking to a desk, I saw a bunch of notebooks stacked on top of each other. They all had my name on the front. Curious, I took a look inside.

It seems like I've been taking notes about the different countries, and apparently I've been to all of these places firsthand. It was very well written and organized that even I was amazed at my own work. There was even a personal notebook that I took a look in. Apparently, I want to be a voice actor and publish a book of my knowledge, and a book in the fantasy fictional genre, seeing a lot of jotted down ideas for it.

Finishing reading each and every one of my notebooks, I was truly amazed. I wrote all of that? I seemed like a person with potential to accomplish so much. But as the person I am right now, I can't accomplish anything. Letting out a sigh, I exited the library and headed back towards my room.

In my room, Ray greeted me with a meow. Unable to resist his cuteness, I picked him up. "Were you waiting for me?" I could hear him purring. Walking over towards my bed, I noticed something on my nightstand. I swear I didn't have this earlier. There was a note next to it, I picked it up and read it.

This is your phone. You can use it to call me if you need anything. -Theo

This is my phone? Picking it up, I unlocked my phone. Trying to figure out how to call people, I saw a green button with a phone symbol. It had a list of names. I recognized a lot of them since I've met them, but there were some I didn't recognize. I guess I figured out how to call someone. You just push their name, and it gives you the option to call them.

Exiting from that app, the camera button was tempting me. Pushing it, it led me to a bunch of pictures. There were a lot of pictures of myself doing silly faces and trying too hard to look cute. There were a lot of pictures with my parents and I as well. There was even a picture of me dressed in what it looks like a cap and gown, holding a diploma with the name of the high school I went to. But the strangest thing was that I didn't have any pictures with people from my school. I found that odd. There were a lot of silly pictures with silly descriptions. Crap, what were they called again?