Chapter 6

"The hell? Is this a joke? What kind of messed up shit is this?"

Instead of jumping into conclusion, I will just ask Riley when he is free. I quietly turn around but I didn't pay attention to my surrounding as i was still in a trance.

I accidentally hit my head into a wood pillar, making a loud "BANG" noise and I fall to the ground.

All heads turn towards me as I lay there with a dumbfounded look. I quickly get up and regain my composure. Walking straight to the crowds of people staring at me.

"Let's take this to my meeting room," I took notice of Alpha Lucas and we immediately walk to his office.

Nobody said a word as we walk. Another person that have a feature similar to Riley walk at the back. The tension is thick enough to cut a steel clean.

Everyone sit at their respected place and Alpha Lucas is the first one to speak. He mention that all of this is related to my dad's order.

The girl who claim to be princess is actually the daughter of my mom's right hand maiden. Her name is Grace. She was asked to be my duplicate and they have a witch to cast a spell on her so she have my aura and it is the same for Riley's body double.

Since they are not sure if that rogue is scouting me, my dad staged out a plan. Mine and Riley's body double will head back to the next pack with other guards while me and Riley will catch up a day later.

They have given me a potion which needed to be drink every 12 hours in order to suppress my aura. I was ordered not to shift as it would blow up my cover.

My newly disguise name will be Amelia and I am the princess's right hand maiden. I will be late to arrive because I still have some matter that needed to be finished in the previous pack.

"It is a perfect cover up story." I hear Sierra in my head.

My dad also asked Phantom Light's members to keep quiet about this incident. If that rogue still appear than it was no mere coincidence.

Grace handed me my sword that was specially customised by our royal blacksmith and a witch. I took it from her and sheeted it from its leather case.

It was made from silver for the exception its handle. Its black handle was made from a cast metal furnishing. The witch crave some protective runes on it once it was finished.

Grace and Riley's body double will depart tomorrow alongside 4 guards that depart with us in our earlier journey.

After we confirm the motive of that rogue, we are ordered to go back home and report. There are still a few packs that I have yet to visit.

A representative from our royal family will announce that I got sick. Hence I will be unable to continue my visit.

Our meeting is dismissed and I immediately went to meet Grace. I have met her several times in the palace and sometimes we would study together.

She have an ombre short hair which have been transform into a long wavy red coloured hair. Both me and her have the same height.

She is quite shy around stranger but she have a personality befitting a princess. She is kind-hearted, soft, calm and level-headed.

I introduce her to Krystal. Due to her shy personality she doesn't talk much. But with Krystal way of approach, she become more comfortable and the tree of us ended up getting along well.

The next day, members from Phantom Light including their high-ranking official gather in front of the porch to send Grace off.

They try to make it as rowdy as ever so it would attract the intention to anyone's watching. Both me and Riley on the other hand, stay inside our rooms to hide.