Chapter 11

Alarm start ringing in my head. Something is terribly wrong in here. A blood pack is sacred thing in our kind.

Anyone wouldn't propose it unless it's serious. I analyse the look in each of their face. Desperation written all over them.

"What's going on in here? Could you please tell me?"

Making my voice softer as I wouldn't want to scare them any further than they do now.

"It's Luna Michelle." One female said.

"That trash again." Sierra commented.

I give them a nod and ask them to go on with their stories.

"Since our Alphas are busy getting rid of rogues in our nearby territory, Luna Michelle have been given the authority to train all of us."

"She would beat anyone who she deems weak to a pulp."

"After the beating she will threaten us to get stronger if we don't want to get beaten again."

"That's just horrible! How could she do that to her own pack members!" Sierra growl.

They aren't Sierra's pack members but she somehow feel protective towards them.

"Did anyone told your alphas?" I ask them.

"Luna Michelle threatened us. If we do report to our alphas she will punish them even more."

"One time, there's a male wolf who reported to Alpha Claude and Alpha Caesar."

"Luna Michelle was called and after some further discussion, the male wolf was banished under the pretext that he was accusing our Luna."

"Our Alphas favour Luna Michelle so much to the point where they're willing to turn a blind eye on her mistakes."

"Since then, no one would dare to report to our Alphas." They ended their explanation.

"I can help you all solve the situation but I'll need all of your cooperation. Can you all do that?"

I know what I should do but without any proof I wouldn't be able to help them.

"What do you need us to do Luna?"

"I need you to testify against Luna Michelle. But not to worry, if anyone try to hurt any of you, they will need to fight me and my pack members."

They look hesitant all of a sudden. However, considering the beatings that they got from Michelle will surely make anyone traumatised.

"I'll also talk to my alpha about all of your interest in joining my pack."

Even if we manage to expose Michelle, they will still be in danger and could be Michelle's target of revenge.

"I'll have a talk with your Alphas and when you testify against her, me and my pack warriors will be there too. So, will you testify?"

From the tense look on their face, they're mind linking each other and discussing my proposal. When their face finally relax, one of them spoke.

"We will testify Luna."

"Great, I'll inform you about the details later. Now, I've got to go."

"Thank you so much Luna, we're sorry for taking up much of your time."

"Don't worry about it, I'll see you all soon."

I exit the house and quickly run to my room. I change my sweaty training suit into my casual clothing and head into Grace's room.