Chapter 18

From the voice, I know that it belong to Michelle. My mates just rejected her but she is already on another spree and messing around with another wolf.

But a familiar scent hit me. It's the smell of my mates mixed with Michelle's scent. My blood freeze instantly and I can't believe what I'm hearing and smelling.

The sound getting stronger and the scent got even more mixed up. This is just a coincidence right?

I approach the slightly ajar door and only to confirm. My guess is right. I know what they're doing and I refuse to watch any further.

Somehow I'm disappointed and sad. What would I expect? I almost belief that they want to make me their Luna and accepted me as their mate.

Apparently, it was only a joke for them. They didn't want me, they just want to make me look like a fool.

They wanted a payback for what I have done to their pack. By playing with my emotion. I can't believe they make me look like a fool twice.

Once I accepted their proposal, I bet they would make fun of me. I can't stay here any longer, I need to leave as soon as possible.

Because of my heat, I made a lapse of judgment and decide to make amends between the three of us.

Then I realise, it's only a mistake. I'm the only one who always try to make this relationship works and they have been playing games this whole time.

I ran outside and shift not caring if someone would notice me. Time flies and I'm not sure how many hours I have spent running.

My feet start to hurt and my eye is blurry. There's a blurry figure of a log and I'm late to jump above it. It cause me to trip and fall.

I no longer having the energy to get up. Due to all that running, I'm feeling numb and empty inside. I can no longer feel the pain and that's a good thing.

I fall asleep once again under the cover of darkness and noises of small animals surrounding me.

The next day, I head straight to the pack's garage. I decide to skip breakfast and will just eat on the way.

Sleeping in the forest for two nights straight have drained me. My body is still aching and the fatigue just won't go away.

I yawn and stretch while continue walking in a hurry. Before I reach the pack's garage, I must pass the living room.

Moon goddess must have love to see me suffer because I met Michelle again. She's wearing a tight skirt paired with a camisole.

I notice her intention. She's trying to flaunt the bite mark left by my ex-mates. I ignore her not giving the attention that she want.

Hurrying my steps, I arrive at my garage and currently standing in front of my car. I quickly open the door and start the car's engine.

On my peripheral vision, I could see two figures approaching me. What's wrong with my fate today.

I need to face one nuisance after another. They scream at me to wait but I didn't want to talk anymore with them.

I'm done giving chances. I floor it and leave but not before hearing Claude asking me who I really am. Yeah right not even in a hundred years I would tell him.

They must have notice my aura and got curious. That's must be the reason why they hurried down to come and look for the source.

I can still feel Sierra. She refuse to open her eyes and just sleep because she can't handle the disappointment.

"I'm sorry Sierra, this is all my fault."

Then I saw Sierra slowly opening her eyes.

"This is not your fault, stop apologising."