Chapter 12

Claude's POV.

I've been uptight ever since the moment I knew the princess would visit. But with my brother and Michelle's support, I'm sure that everything will be just fine.

The next day after the princess arrived, we decide to have a special dinner which consist of my high-ranking official to welcome her.

But I never thought that I would met her, my mate, our mate. She have stunning long red hair that are just begging to be touched.

Everything about her is just perfect and flawless. I want nothing more than hug her and mark her right here and now.

She must have noticed us as her mate and she continue to stare. But I suddenly remember Michelle and our goals. So I did the thing that I could.

I growled and it shocked her. The princess escorted her to her seat and I continue to threaten her.

Weak. Our mate is weak, we can't accept her. I hear my wolf growl disagreeing with what I've just done.

Not long after, she run outside. I mind link Caesar to follow her outside so we can reject her and proceed as planned.

Caesar is still stunned by the fact that he just met his mate but now, he need to reject her. We can't let our effort went to waste.

All the near death experiences we faced and countless training that we forced ourselves to endure. All those efforts and we ended up with a weak she wolf ruling beside us.

We saw her and rejected her. She felt pain once we rejected her, my heart ache but there's nothing that we can do.

She collapsed afterwards and there's only one word that go through our mind. Weak!

"Let's carry her to her room and I'll ask one of our pack member to inform her alpha."

Caesar just nod. I can feel that he's still trying to process on what just happened. Both of us feel that our wolves are protesting our action and they start to claw on our consciousness.

It give us headache and we decide to retire early for the night. The next day we woke up early and finished up some documents.

Michelle entered the room and decided to spend some time with us. I could see the marks that we gave to her. It sits perfectly in her neck.

But the door was suddenly kicked opened and it was our mate. We ask Michelle to leave and the next thing we knew, our mate beat us yelling that it's our fault she lose her wolf.

I once heard that a she wolf lose her wolf because they can't handle the rejection. So it was the right thing for us to reject her, she's indeed weak.

I fall to the ground and I saw Michelle bringing some guards in to arrest her but my brother manage to stop them before it get worse.

One thing leads to another and before I knew it, our mate decide to challenge Michelle. I know how strong Michelle is, so I'm not worried for her.

Our wolves are begging for us to stop the fight. They aren't willing to see their mate got hurt and even begged us to ask her to stay with them.

There's only one way to make her stay and not be our Luna, she'll have to be our mistress.

Becoming our mistress will certainly make her life more happier and enjoyable than just becoming a mere servant .

With that in mind, the both of us try to find her. We found her staring at the moon in our forest. The moon shine brightly on her. Making her look even more beautiful.

I saw my brother and he's also lost for words. She looks ethereal. I took a step forward and she move our gaze towards us. Suddenly all of her defences are up and honestly, I felt hurt.