Tzuyu

"Ms Minatozaki, do you have any ideas for the promotion?" Tzuyu asked with seriousness in her eyes

"I'll post the festival's details on our school's social media page. Indicating that it's an open day, that everyone can come. I'll let all the students informed their family about this news. I also knew some of our school alumnus, I'll let them spread the words." Sana replied then her eyes looked over to the leader of design and decoration, "Ms Son, do you have any ideas for the posters and flyers?"

Chaeyoung looked up with her usual cold eyes, "Yeah, but before that, I wanna know which kind of activities will we carry out? Give me an overview of each club's choice?"

Tzuyu turned to the vice president. "Ms Yoo, have all the club executives submitted their form?"

"Not yet. Most of them still figuring," Jeonyeon gave Tzuyu two pieces of paper then continued, "For now, I only received two forms which are from music club and cooking club. The first decided to perform three shows at auditorium. The later decided to turned their clubhouse into a cafe."

"That's good to hear," Tzuyu appreciated the progress.

"Any things to report?" Tzuyu scanned through her fellows. They all shook their head.

"Understandable, have a nice day." Tzuyu stood up and the others followed.