Secretary

"Ms Myoui, come here." Tzuyu was on her computer and Mina was working on the activities list.

"What do you think?" Mina stood behind Tzuyu, leaned down to check out what does that mean - Tzuyu was making a blueprint of stalls' positions.

"I think it's perfect. Very well-organized," Mina agreed. Tzuyu turned to look at Mina with a smile. They're very close - Mina was having difficulty to breathe while Tzuyu found that Mina was beautiful.

Mina stood up to break the tension, "I'm going back to my seat," Mina said while walking back, trying to stay calm.

Mina could felt a pair of eyes was watching her the entire time. She didn't dare to look that way, she was just pretending to be busy the whole time.

Obviously, Tzuyu was checking her out. Mina is very attractive and a charming character, Tzuyu thought.

There's a knock on the door. Mina immediately stood up went over the door because she was really awkward and the person at the door was definitely a lifesaver to her.

"Sana!" Mina called out, happy to see her best friend. Sana was smiling, she came to see how was Mina doing and Sana usually come to council room only on meeting.

Tzuyu looked up, feeling a bit jealousy when Mina and Sana was holding hands when come in. "Hi, Ms Minatozaki," Tzuyu greeted coldly.

"Good afternoon, president."
Sana exchanged look with Mina, she was deeply worry for Mina getting emotional abuse by the president. "How was it? Are you getting used to the environment now?" Sana sat on the couch and invited Mina to sit beside her.

"Yes. President was really nice, she elaborate the standard operating procedure of the council and explained the progress of festival now. I'm working on activities list now," Mina stole a glance of Tzuyu and she sweared she saw a smile on Tzuyu's face.

Sana saw that too. Sana smirked at Mina.
"I guess you're doing better," Sana whispered in Mina's ear. Mina chuckled then whispered, "Remember I told you that someone asked me out." Sana nodded and was getting really curious, because she fell asleep last time. "It's this Sunday." Sana squealed joyfully but immediately covered her own mouth as the president was looking at their way, "Sorry."

"Ms Minatozaki, do you have anything to tell me?" Tzuyu asked purposely.

"I want to tell you that I find three sponsors and they're willing to sponsor the equipments and preparation stuffs. All included," Sana announced proudly.

"Good jobs, Ms Minatozaki," Tzuyu was amazed by her efficiency. "Thank you," Sana smiled with pride.

"Satang is the best." Mina praised, genuinely happy for her friend. "Thank you, Minari," Sana winked playfully.

"Tell me who was your date after school. My house tonight," Sana whispered then stood up, going to leave. Mina nodded and walked Sana out the door, "I miss you already."

"Me too," Sana pouted, "I need to leave before president kill me with her eyes. She's too scary."

"Actually she is not," Mina opposed. Sana stared at Mina in disbelief. Mina was the first one in the school who found that Tzuyu wasn't scary.

"Good luck, Mina." Sana wished.

"Bye, Satang."

Mina went in and Tzuyu was watching her. "You guys seemed close," Tzuyu asked tentatively.

"Sana is my best friend. She recommended me came to interview for this position," Mina replied happily.

Maybe I should thanks to Minatozaki, Tzuyu thought.

However, Tzuyu overheard Mina was going to Sana's house tonight. Tzuyu was so jealous. She wishes she could be like Sana being able to spend more time with Mina.

"WHAAT?! SHE ALSO CALLED TZUYU!" Sana was in disbelief. No way the president played that kind of app - she doesn't seem like the one who would, NOT AT ALL! "Show me the chat history." Mina hold up her phone and let Sana read the messages.

"Ask her more details. It must be another Tzuyu." Sana insisted that the person was not the Tzuyu they knew.

"She is also Taiwanese. Think about that what is the probability of having the same name and the same descent?" Mina argued. Sana was in deep thought, "How about I hide at the restaurant? I need to see it in my own eyes."

"No problem. I need a backup too," Mina nodded and smiled.