Confession

After a while, they all got tired and decided to take break. "I'm hungry!" Momo exclaimed. "I'm going back to cook first," Momo announced and walked up the land. "Sana, come, my boo," Momo called Sana like a puppy. Sana instantly obeyed and jogging to Momo happily. 

"You're so cute," Momo lightly pinched Sana's cheek then held her hand, "Let's go."

"Jeongyeon, why you never being this sweet to me?"Nayeon complained then acted cute purposely.

"Because you're annoying," Jeongyeon facepalmed Nayeon to stop her from acting cute.

"Just be honest, I thought you didn't like me but you love me," Nayeon suddenly getting serious.

Jeongyeon just laughed it off and pulled Nayeon in a hug playfully, "There, there. Feel better now?" Nayeon just glared at Jeongyeon of being unromantic, "Ya! You're no jam ya."

"Alright, alright," Jeongyeon brushed off then lead Nayeon up to the land. "Let's go shower or else you'll catch a cold from being cold," although Jeongyeon like to bicker with Nayeon but actually deep down she really cared about and loved Nayeon. Just she was not good at expressing and bickering was her method.

"Will you take care of me if I was sick?"Nayeon asked cutely. "Yes. Yes," Jeongyeon replied, pretending to be annoyed but her heart fluttered whenever Nayeon acted cute to her.

Nayeon smiled happily when she saw the corner of Jeongyeon's mouth curved up slightly.

Seeing the interactions of the couples, Tzuyu can't help look over Mina who still having fun with Jihyo. Tzuyu then noticed Chaeyeong was looking at Mina too.

When two foes met,their eyes flashed fire.

"I'm hungry too. I wanna go back," Jihyo said and called stop to Mina.

"I still wanna play," Mina pouted, pulling Jihyo's hand. Jihyo suddenly felt two pairs of eyes stared at her intensely. "What?!" Jihyo shouted at the two, didn't care at all - when she's hungry, she's hangry.

"I could play with you," Tzuyu and Chaeyeong said at the same time. Mina smiled awkwardly when the two started having a little staring contest, "I'm hungry. Let's go back to camp," Mina changed her mind and walked up the land with Jihyo.

The two glared away unwillingly then walked up. To Chaeyeong surprise was Tzuyu naturally held on Mina's hand, for that Chaeyeong also quickly held on Mina's hand as well.

Jihyo suddenly sensed something intense at behind. Jihyo snickered when she saw Mina mouthed, "Help Me!"

Jihyo was like, 'None of my business', then run away promptly, leaving a jaw-dropped Mina see-sawed by Chaeyeong and Tzuyu.

"Stop!" Mina shouted which surprised Chaeyeong and Tzuyu because they never seen her this loud before. Mina took this chance, swiftly let go of their hands and chased after Jihyo in the blink of eyes.

Campsite

"Why are you all running?" Momo asked while stirring soup. Jihyo, Mina, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu were all out of breath.

"What are you cooking now? It smell so good," Jihyo asked without answering Momo's question.

"Beef stew," Momo replied proudly.

"Can I tried it?" asked Jihyo with stars in her eyes. Sana took a spoonful of it and fed Jihyo. "OMG!!! It's SoooO GOOD!" Jihyo praised.
"That's my girl!" Sana exclaimed proudly. Momo stared at Sana lovingly then they giggled lightly together.

"Stop flashing in front of singles," Jihyo protested jokingly. "Go shower, dinner will be ready when you came out," Sana acted like a mom. "Yes, mommy," Jihyo played along then run away.

After dinner, they sat around the campfire,
Tzuyu roasted a few marshmallows for Mina. "Ahhh, Sana wants a bite," Sana leaned over Mina with puppy eyes. "Momo too," Another puppy came by.

Mina fed Sana first then Momo. "Mhmm! Yummy!" "It's so delicious, TZUYU!" Seeing their reactions satisfied Tzuyu. Mina took the last bite, "TZUYU! It's so yummy!"
"Do you want another one?" Tzuyu asked happily. "YES!" Sana and Momo's voice covered up Mina's soft voice.

"I don't have four hands," Tzuyu joked. "I'll help you," Mina took initiative because Momo and Sana cooked dinner for them just now.

"This is my first time going out camping with you guys," Nayeon zoned out. "Yeah, same. After graduation, where will you guys go?" Jeongyeon asked, suddenly felt emotional.

"I'm going to study fashion design," Chaeyeong declared ambitiously.

"Oh! You have good senses. You go girl!" Jeongyeon motivated. "Thank you, Jeongyeon," Chaeyeong smiled contently.

"I wanna be a chef!" Momo said happily.

"You already are, baby," Sana laughed.

"Aww!" Nayeon exclaimed

"Ew," Jeongyeon exclaimed.

Sana sticked her tongue out cutely at Nayeon then 'blek' to Jeongyeon. While, Momo caressed on Sana's cheek lovingly.

Mina laughed at their interactions and leaned on Tzuyu's shoulder naturally. Tzuyu frozed a bit but soon relaxed and was over the moon.

"Tzuyu, how about you?" Nayeon asked.

Tzuyu was totally spaced out and immersed in the sweetness of being leaned by Mina, "What?"

Everybody was looking at her which made her extra nervous right now. Everybody was so curious about the goal of the student president.

"Hmm...I want to be a veterinarian," Tzuyu said. Everyone was so surprised to see this soft side of Tzuyu. "Woah! You like animals?" Nayeon asked. Tzuyu nodded, "I have three dogs and three cats at home."

"WOW!" Everyone exclaimed at the same time.

"Can we play with them?" Sana asked and everyone nodded their head desperately. Tzuyu smiled, "You all are welcome." Her mom is going to be surprised that she has a lot of friends right now.