Friendship

"President is injured. She couldn't join the dance practice," Mina informed everybody then Tzuyu with arm sling walked in the room.

"I don't think she even have the competent to dance on stage. I mean, look at her condition," Chaeyeong said.

"What should we do then?" Sana asked.

"Change of plan then," Jeongyeon replied simply.

"I volunteered to be Troy," Chaeyeong beat to the straw.

"You're too short," Jihyo teased which instantly earned a glare from Chaeyeong.

"President, what do you think?" Jeongyeon asked Tzuyu who was silent since she came in.

"Yeah. I think I'll passed this time," Tzuyu agreed but they could sense disappointment in her tone.

Tzuyu then sat by the corner watching them practice. Since Jeongyeon was the second tallest, everybody had chosen her as a sub.

Tzuyu soon found it boring for just sitting there, she went back to student council room to look for things to do.

Tzuyu just ended up discovering that Mina was very organized and attentive - everything was already done. Tzuyu sat on the sofa, feeling bored again so she decided to take a nap.

In the middle of the sleep, Tzuyu could sensed that someone was watching her. She looked to her left lazily but the next second almost scared her to dead.

A stranger was crouching beside her and their faces were an inch away. Tzuyu instantly sat up in horror, "Who are you?!" Tzuyu shouted, totally lost her cool, quickly maintained distance with the girl.

"I'm sorry for scaring you. I'm Yandere," the girl introduced herself, "I'm your junior, senpai. I like you so much, you're so cool yesterday. I wish that the one falling off the building could be me," The girl giggled.

Tzuyu found this girl extremely disturbing. Tzuyu slowly backing away, approached the door behind her. "Where you going? Senpai," the girl asked in doubt. "I'm going to find my friends," Tzuyu's hand touched the door knob. "I could be your friend, senpai," the girl took a step forward.

Tzuyu turned the door knob without delay and run out the door. Tzuyu looked behind while running, she soon saw Yandere sprinted out the door and chased after her. Tzuyu run with her life depends on it to the direction of dance practice room.

Tzuyu bursted into the door. All eyes were on hers promptly. Tzuyu catched her breath once she was in the room, feeling safe to see her members.

"What's wrong?" Mina came over right away, others followed. Everybody was so worried because they have never seen Tzuyu been this scared before.

"Someone is chasing after me," Tzuyu immediately stood away from door to let others checked outside through the small window on door.

"AHHH!" They screamed as a face was leaning against the window at the same time. The girl then run off, disappeared in their view.

Chaeyeong immediately opened the door to look for the psycho but she was nowhere to see.

"Tzuyu, are you alright?" Mina asked in worry. Tzuyu gulped, "I'm alright," there was a slight tremble in her voice. Clearly, she wasn't okay.

"Tzuyu, what happened?" Chaeyeong asked, although Tzuyu was her rival but she still cared about their president's well being as a student council member.

Tzuyu took a deep breath, then told them what really happened. "She's so freaky!" Sana scolded then said, "Tzuyu, don't worry. We're here for you." Tzuyu smiled, feeling touched. At the same time, Tzuyu felt bad for being cold to them before.

"Let's check the student council room," Mina suggested, worried that she might hide inside. The others agreed, they packed their stuff and leave the dance practice room.

They checked every corner and hidden areas. They also making sure that every documents were still in their cabinet. "Should we report to the security guard?" Nayeon proposed.

Everybody nodded in agreement.

They then locked the student council room, the key was kept by Jihyo - their trusted treasurer. They then went to the guard house, reported the incident. The guard promised he will informed the discipline teacher to investigate further. "It's getting late, you guys need to go home soon," the guard then warned.

They all agreed to accompany Tzuyu back home first. When Tzuyu reached her house, she hugged every single one of them, feeling grateful for their warm acts, "Thank you."

"You're making cry, president," Jihyo said, her eyes getting watery.

"You cried over anything, mate,"Jeongyeon said and rolled her eyes.

Jihyo slapped her in return, "You always ruined the moment, Yoo Jeongyeon!"

Tzuyu laughed at their interactions, feeling great to have them as friends.