Matched

Tzuyu was pondering around in her bedroom.

She was so uncertain about the app while waiting for it downloading. It's unwise to meet some random stranger online.

Everyone was so scared of her in school, or maybe she was always so distant to the others, she doesn't have any friends. They're more like classmates or colleagues to her. Studies and duties are more important to her, she got no time for friends or even relationship. But, sometimes she felt lonely.

"Alright. I'm just curious is it really works or not. It's for scientific purposes. Let's see how accurate was the probabilities." Tzuyu took up her phone and clicked on the app.

After a couple minutes, Tzuyu finished the test. The screen was loading, she stared at the screen, feeling nervous.

An id showed up.

It's already 11, almost midnight.

Who would message her around this time, Mina thought while picking up her phone.

Her eyes widened, totally sleepless now. It's the dating app. Her matched finally appeared.

"Hi."

"Hi."

They both feeling awkward. Because it's their first time talking to a stranger.

"My name is Tzuyu."

Let's start off with a introduction, Tzuyu thought. But little did she know that the other side was shrieking in joy right now after she revealed her name.

Mina couldn't believe that it's Tzuyu. She keep convincing herself that that's impossible - the probability of matching with the student president is like 1%. According to Sana, the student president is very cold but polite and always serious. Her eyes were always like an eagle scanning them down, always feeling threatened when they joked or having fun around her. Everybody was scared of her but at the same time was attracted to her beauty and leadership. Mina was one of her secret fan, because Mina was into cool girl.

Also the name of Tzuyu is pretty rare, from what she knew there's only one 'Tzuyu' in her town. Is that a slight possibility that this 'Tzuyu' was at different state or even country. Thinking about that made Mina sad because she hated long distance relationship.

"I'm Mina."

"Nice to meet you, Mina."

Mina was totally fangirling right now. She couldn't believe Tzuyu was calling her name right now. It felt like dream comes true although she wasn't sure if this Tzuyu was the Tzuyu she wanted but let's pretend she was now.

"Nice to meet you too, Tzuyu.
Are you foreigner? Because
your name seemed rare."

"Kind of, my parent moved to Japan and married here. I was born here so I'm practically a local."

"What's your descent?"

"Taiwanese."

Mina's jaw dropped because the student president was also Taiwanese. She must be her, no doubt, and that made Mina extremely nervous right now.

"What do you like to do in your free time?"

"I like to look up restaurant and shopping online and sometimes I play games. I actually got a ton of hobbies😄"

"I like to watch performance and eating delicious food. Any restaurant recommended?"

"Tell me your favorite food then I'll analyze it for you."

"I love bread, eel, and kimbap."

"Then I would recommended Zenko. It's a sushi restaurant. I think you would love it😊"

"Do you mind meeting up there?"

Mina jumped up on her bed upon seeing this message. OMG, her crush was asking her on a date. What should she do?

She immediately called Sana, completely forgot that it's already midnight.

Sana picked up her phone between her sleep after her phone rang twice."Yea?" Sana put her phone on speaker.

"Sana, someone asked me out? What should I do?" Mina quickly told her doubt.

"Ehh...go...erm." Sana's voice getting inaudible because she already went back to her dreamland.

Mina hang up in frustration.

"Which day would you like?"

"Are you free this Sunday?"

"Yes, I'm."

"How about 11am?"

"Yeah, no problem."

"Alright see you then. Goodnight, Mina."

"Goodnight, Tzuyu."

Mina squealed with delights; she couldn't contain her happiness. She was too excited to fall asleep now. She ended up staying awake all night, feeling excited to the thought of going out with Tzuyu and her imagination went pretty wild.