Double Date

*Grrr*

Mina's stomach growled, breaking the silence.

Mina's head turned to the other side, feeling embarrassed.

"Someone is hungry," Tzuyu said out loud with a smirk on her face. "Let's go have lunch," Tzuyu pulled Mina up and led her out of the storeroom.

There's a cafe right at the corner of the corridor. They walked in and was greeted by a girl dressed in maid costume, "Oh! It's the student president and the secretary. It's my pleasure to be your waitress today."

The waitress brought them inside and Mina instantly noticed Sana was having lunch with someone. Mina couldn't see her face but she guessed it's Momo since today was their date.

It was like they had telepathy, the next second, Sana looked up and noticed them. "Mina! Tzuyu!" Sana called out without a doubt.

The waitress was quick-witted, she instantly brought them to an empty table beside Sana and combined two tables into one.

Mina and Tzuyu widened their eyes when they realized Momo was the girl run in them earlier. "Hi,"Momo just smiled awkwardly to them because she thought Mina and Tzuyu was doing some adult things inside."I didn't see anything," Momo clarified.

Sana looked at them, totally out of it, "What happened?" Sana looked at Momo then MiTzu, hoping to get some answers.

"We were hiding from some crazy fangirls," Tzuyu explained, then pointed to Momo, "she run into us hiding in a closet."

"Whoa!" Sana exclaimed, "That's out of the world! Mina, I'm worry about your safety now, considering Tzuyu was super popular now," Sana held on Mina's hands.

Mina looked at Sana then Momo then Tzuyu, but before she could say something, "I'll protect her at all cost. Don't worry," Tzuyu promised to Sana in front of everyone.

Mina looked in Tzuyu's eyes, felt touched by her words. Tzuyu smiled warmly while maintaining eye contacts with Mina. Mina felt like she was a precious in Tzuyu's eyes.

"Aww!" Sana exclaimed and bumped Mina's shoulder playfully. Mina just grinned happily to herself. "What you wanna eat? Lovebirds," Sana teased, "Momo, any recommendations?"

"Everything is good here," Momo replied firmly. That's true because Momo monitored the kitchen and made sure the quality of foods.

They checked out the menus given by Momo.
"I'll have a Niku Udon," Mina said.
"I'll have an...Omurice," Tzuyu said.

"Mina, I would like to order a dessert. Do you wanna share?"Sana asked excitedly. "Yes!" Mina liked sweet things. "Custard Pudding!" They stated simultaneously and chuckled.

The waitress went over as soon as she noticed they all looked at her. "Niku Udon, Omurice, and Custard Pudding, please," Momo ordered for them. The waitress nodded at her executive then went in the kitchen.

"How was the date?" Mina whispered in Sana's ear. Sana smiled and nodded to her best friend. Mina gave a meaningful stare then smiled and nodded along.

Tzuyu and Momo looked at each other, not knowing what to talk about with each other. "So...how's the sales today?" Tzuyu came up a topic. "Yeah. It's pretty good. I think we have at least 150 customers came in since morning," Momo answered proudly. "That's pretty good," Tzuyu was impressed. "Thank you," Momo said with a smile.

They then looked over their girls who started talking to each other emotionally.  Momo and Tzuyu exchanged looks and smiled awkwardly at each other again. Luckily, the food came in time, Momo and Tzuyu sighed in relief secretly.

"Eh?" Sana exclaimed as Momo was staring at her. Momo reached over and wiped her lips, "There's a pudding on your face." Momo smirked then ate the pudding. Sana's eyes widened and suddenly felt shy.

Mina giggled at the sight of it. This was her first time seeing Sana being shy. Tzuyu smiled along with her. "Can I try it?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah," Mina scooped a spoonful of it and fed Tzuyu. "Mhmm!" Tzuyu widened her eyes in surprise by how good was it. "It's really good!" Momo was very proud of herself based on the reaction of Tzuyu. Momo even considered to change the name to 'the pudding that could even make student president changed expression'.