Sick

Mina woke up, feeling unwell. She touched her forehead, it's hot. She laid on her bed, too weak to move.

Her mom came in the door after realized that Mina still haven't coming out like usual. "Mina, baby, are you alright?" Her mom touched her forehead. "It's hot. I'm going to get fever patches and medicine for you, just rest well."

Mina fell back asleep again.

"Hi, Ms Minatozaki," Tzuyu encountered Sana by the hallway during lunch break but Mina was nowhere to see. Sana noticed Tzuyu's eyes was searching for Mina, so she decided to being helpful by informing Tzuyu straightly, "Mina applies sick leave today."

"Is she alright?" Tzuyu asked in worry.

"I don't know. I'm going to visit her after school," Sana also just knew the news from her class teacher this morning.

"Can I go with you?" Tzuyu asked softly. Sana was stunned by the president sudden aura change, she nodded astoundingly.

Mina's house

"Mrs Myoui, good afternoon. We're coming to visit Mina," Sana announced after Mina's mother opened the door. "Welcome, welcome. That's nice of you," Mrs Myoui invited them in.

"What's your name? I have never seen you before," Mrs Myoui asked. "My name is Tzuyu," Tzuyu responded and bowed lightly.

"Tzuyu, nice to meet you," Mrs Myoui greeted, "Mina is at upstairs, she probably is awake now."

Sana led Tzuyu to Mina's bedroom. Sana opened the door slowly, peeping in. Mina was sitting on the bed, staring blankly. Her hands were holding Tzuyu's coat, she missed Tzuyu even more when she was sick. She even dreamt about Tzuyu just now.

"Minari," Sana called out lightly. Mina turned around, smiled when she saw Sana. Sana was happy to see Mina's smile.

Sana walked in the door and Mina could see there's another guest outside. "Who is it?" Mina asked because Sana is blocking her view.

When the person walked in the door, Mina was shocked. Tzuyu was here too. Her bedroom was a bit messy right now. She didn't want to leave a bad impression on Tzuyu. But Tzuyu was just worry about the well being of Mina, she didn't even check out Mina's room.

"Hi, Mina," Tzuyu waved cutely. Tzuyu then realized her coat was on Mina's bed, she snickered happily.

"Surprised?" Sana announced and checked out Mina's reaction.

"Yes. Very surprised," Mina replied weakly. Sana and Tzuyu sat on her bed.

"Do you feel better now?" Tzuyu raised up her hand and touched Mina's forehead to measure temperature.

Mina suddenly felt shy from her caring attitude. Mina was stuned when Tzuyu leaned in her forehead against hers. Tzuyu was so close to her, Mina got lost in those eyes for a moment. "I think it's a bit hot," Tzuyu commented while Sana giggled at Mina's reaction.

"I'm better than before already," Mina explained out of panic. "Then, it's good. I can't stop thinking about you after knowing you're sick," Tzuyu confessed. Sana was jaw dropped for being able to witness this side of president in first-hand. This is definitely a VIP seat right now. Mina looked at Tzuyu then Sana, didn't know what to reply - it's too sudden, her mind went blank. She wanted to say she miss her too but this was too embarrassing.

Luckily, Myoui Mama came to save the day. "Dinner is ready. I made for you two too. Please stay for dinner," Mrs Myoui informed at the door.

Tzuyu and Sana nodded, "Thank you, Mrs Myoui."

Sana jumped up from the bed, decided to leave the two alone and went out to chat with Mrs Myoui.

Tzuyu stood up and held out her hand to let Mina have a support while getting off the bed. Tzuyu held on Mina firmly, walking her to the door. Tzuyu's eyes was so full of love, Mina was drowning, "Thank you," Mina said. "Anything for my lady," Tzuyu responded sweetly.