SaMo

"Mina, check out this app!" Sana screamed. They were at Sana's room. Mina was happy she was able to hang out with Sana after school today because Sana has been busy with her sponsorship stuffs.

"What is it?" Mina leaned forward checking out Sana's phone.

"A senior recommended me this app, she said it's extraordinary. That's how she found a boyfriend from here. You just need to choose your answer to the questions that's given to you. After that, the system will automatically look for the person that have the similar answer as you. Then, you guys are a match."
Sana explained while taking the multi-choice test.

"Here we go." The screen showed loading page. They were both excited for the results.
"The only limitation is that only if the person who also played this app, then it'll show. Otherwise, it's blank," Sana pointed out.

"Eh!" Mina exclaimed.

The screen stopped loading and revealing an id.

A message written below:

Congrats! You guys are a match! You need to chat with each other before seeing each other's face.

                                                                              "Hi"

"Hi. What's your name?"

                                                  "My name is Sana."

"I'm Momo."

                                             "What's your hobby?"

"I like cooking and eating."

                                       "😂You really love food."

"Yes, I am😋 How about you?"

                              "I love collecting perfumes🥰"

"You must smell really nice then😉"

Mina nodded in approval. Sana smiled happily at her.

                                         "Yes. My friend said so."

"Are you a student or currently working?"

                                               "I'm a student. You?"

"Same😌"

                                                 "How old are you?"

"18 years old."

                                                                  "Same!😁"

"Where you studying?"

                                               "Shuchiin Academy."

"Hold on! Are you the Minatozaki Sana?"

Mina and Sana looked at each other in surprise. Why she knew Sana's full name?

                            "Yes, I am. What's the matter?"

"Do you remember me? Hirai Momo, the executive of cooking club."

"Do you want to click on revealing?"

There's a revealing button beside the chat box — to see each other's face like a video chat but only activated if both parties agreed.

"I clicked already. Your turn."

Sana looked over at Mina, she was asking for suggestions.

"Just do it." Mina declared then moved away to preventing her face showing on cam before Sana clicked on.

"Hi

"Hi."

                                                                              "Hi"

"You're beautiful."

They both said to each other at the same time then laughed out happily.

                                           "I love the idea of cafe."

"Thank you."

They were both feeling a bit shy.

                                            "What's on the menu?"

"We have Jajangmyeon, Tteokbokki, Jokbal, Miso Ramen, Teriyaki Chicken, Fish and Chips, Chicken or Pork Schnitzel. Come to find out more."   

"Reserved a table for two under my name, please."

"Who's the other person?"

        "Of course it's you."

Sana flirted and there was a blush creeping up on Momo's face.

"I'll be available at 3pm."

      "Noted. See you there."

"See ya, Sanaちゃん"