Camping Trip

"Yeah!!!" Nayeon run towards a creek as her friends were walking peacefully at behind enjoying the scenery of nature.

"Ya!!!" Nayeon run back as a bee hovering over her.

"What?!" Jeongyeon and Jihyo shouted. The rest was startled by Nayeon.

"Bee!" Nayeon screamed while hiding behind Jeongyeon.

Sana and Momo screamed and held hands together then hid behind their friends.

Jihyo took out a peppermint oil then fan towards the bee. The bee instantly flies away upon the smell of it.

"WOW!" SaMo stared at Jihyo like a hero. "What else have you bring?" Sana asked curiously. "Mosquito repellent body spray, sunscreen, sunglasses, hand sanitizers, and an electric mini fan," Jihyo was like a Doraemon, 'You called it, she got it.'

They then walked further to a camping site. Sana and Momo followed Jihyo around like a queen.

They rent two built in tents with campfire at the middle. Jihyo sat on a wood by the campfire, taking a rest. Momo and Sana followed Jihyo behind to get some wind from her fan.

While Nayeon convinced forcefully by pulling Jeongyeon to accompany her to the creek because she wanted to take photos. "I'm going too," Chaeyeong said then followed behind them.

Mina's eyes switching between NaJeongChaeng and Sana, "I wanna go too," Mina said softly because Mina was still kind of dependent to Sana.

Tzuyu heard Mina's while tidying her stuff at behind. After realizing what Mina was hesitated about, Tzuyu went over and held Mina's hand without a doubt. Tzuyu was the person that believe actions speak louder than words.

"Eh!" Mina was surprised of how well Tzuyu read her. Mina stared at their intertwined hands then back to the side profile of hers. She's so charming, Mina thought.

"Wait for me!"Sana then shouted at far behind after realizing Mina was gone. Soon enough, JiSaMo caught up to them.

Sana secretly giggled as she noticed their holding hands. Momo and Jihyo noticed too. They gave each other a knowing look.

"Are they together now?" Jihyo asked under her breath. But due to her natural loud voice, MiTzu heard her too. They both looked behind and let go of each other's hands. JiSaMo immediately shut their mouth, pretending nothing happened.

"AHH!!!" Jihyo screamed loudly as she took a glimpse of a snake on a tree near Mina. "What happened?" SaMo's alertness was fully charged. All of them could still heard Jihyo's scream echoing in the background.

"Snake!" Jihyo yelled then pointed to Mina's direction. Mina squealed and jumped on Tzuyu, the latter instantly caught her tightly.

"AAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Sana and Momo immediately run back to camp in full speed.

While Tzuyu caressed on Mina's back comforting her, Mina was clutching her really tight and she realized how light-weighted was Mina.

Jihyo then looked closer, realizing it's a fake snake. "Who the hell put a toy snake here! Monster! Bastard!" Jihyo threw the toy snake on the ground and stomped on it angrily.

Mina turned to see and instantly felt embarrassed for jumping on Tzuyu. Mina looked down at Tzuyu shyly, the latter smiled warmly then put her down gently.

Jihyo looked around then put the toy snake in her bag secretly then snickered, "Hehe." She got an idea, "Let's go!" Jihyo announced but soon realized somebody were missing, "Where's Sana and Momo?" Jihyo asked while spinning around.

"I think they run back to the camp," Tzuyu remembered they run that way. "Let's go back first, I worried they will get lost. They're dumb sometimes," Jihyo said in concern.

Luckily, Sana and Momo were at the camp as expected. Abruptly, Jihyo sprinted towards them and threw the snake at them. A piercing screams singed the entire camp. Every single campers looked their way in horror.

"Ya! Park Ji Hyo!" Sana screened after realized it's a fake snake while Momo glared at Jihyo unbelievably. Jihyo immediately run before Sana hit her. Sana and Momo chased after her there and then.

Jihyo run in circle then hid behind Tzuyu and Mina, "Let's make a deal!" Jihyo shouted while using MiTzu as her shield.

"It better be good!" Sana warned then stood still, arms akimbo.

"Let's scared Nayeon, Jeongyeon, And Chaeyeong!" Jihyo declared. Sana and Momo looked at each other in sync, "Eh!!" There were evil smirks on their faces, "Deal!"

"Ahh!"
Nayeon screamed as expected.

Jeongyeon's reaction was even funny, she shrieked and backed away which accidentally pushed Nayeon causing her to fall and sat down on water.

"Ya! I'm totally wet!" Nayeon was super annoyed.

In contrast , Chaeyoung was super chilled, she wasn't scared at all as she laughed at the reaction of the scaredy-cats along with the pranksters.

Jeongyeon went over to help her up but instead Nayeon pulled her down which result in Jeongyeon lost balance, "AhOoAh!" Nayeon laughed mischievously upon seeing Jeongyeon was wet as well.

Before they knew, Jeongyeon splashed water to the people on land. "Hyah!!!" Sana, Momo, and Jihyo was standing at the front. Mina, Tzuyu, and Chaeyeong felt lucky for standing at behind.

"So you have chosen...death!" Jihyo stated then stormed towards 2Yeon.
The water war has begun.