Chance

"President, sorry to break the news to you but I'm going to transfer to other school this week. I'm going back to America with my family. It's private issue."

There's only the secretary and Tzuyu in the student council room.

"When are you leaving?" Tzuyu asked calmly.

"This Wednesday." The secretary stated.

Tzuyu pondered, then said, "I wish you all the best."

"Thank you for your kind understanding." The secretary then exit the door. Tzuyu saw Jeongyeon was just outside the door about to come in.

"What happened?" Jeongyeon asked while closing the door behind.

"She's leaving on Wednesday. We need a new secretary soon. The festival is coming on next month. Please find some candidates for the position. We need to choose a suitable one in this few days." Tzuyu rested hands on table with the fingertips meet, with the thumbs and index fingers forming a rough quadrangular shape.

"Noted. I'm going to arrange now." Jeongyeon hurried out the door. She encountered Sana at the corridor. "Sana! Urgent! Urgent!" Jeongyeon called out which quickly grabbed Sana's attention.

"What's wrong?" Sana asked in worry.

"I need a new secretary soon. Since you know a lot of people, do you have any candidate in your mind?" Jeongyeon said, still catching her breath from running.

"Ermmmm...I'll need to ask my friends first." There's two candidates in Sana's mind now that fit the position, "I'll let you know tomorrow."

Student Council Room

"What's your weakness?" Tzuyu asked.

The candidate in front of them was intimidated by Tzuyu. She looked over Jeongyeon then back to Tzuyu. "I'm not good at handling stress."

"Alright. Thank you for coming today. We'll inform you once we finalize our decision." The girl stood up and Jeongyeon walked her out the door.

This is already the third candidates that are scared away by her intimidating attitude. Jeongyeon sighed in silence. She hope the next one will be good.

"Excuse me, Hi."

Jeongyeon quickly turned around, a girl was standing behind her. Jeongyeon soon recognized who she was, "Hi, you're Sana's friend- Mina, right?"

Mina nodded and introduced, "Yes. Myoui Mina. I'm coming for interview."

"Please come in," Jeongyeon invited her in.

Tzuyu looked up, "Please have a seat. Have you prepare your resume?"

"Yes, here." Mina put the document on Tzuyu's desk politely and sat on the chair.

Tzuyu scanned through the information then passed to Jeongyeon to let her have a look.

"Please introduce yourself."

"You could call me Mina. I'm from 3-A. I'm an attentive and observant person. I'm also very good at time management and planning. I like to finish important stuffs first then deal with miscellaneous."

Tzuyu listened attentively then said,"As you know, the festival is coming, can you work under pressure?"

"Yes. I used to work as a secretary of student council at my previous school. So I knew how stress it could be when it comes to festival. For me, good teamwork and communication is the main key, making sure the work was distributed evenly so they could focus on their duties."

Tzuyu nodded and looked over Jeongyeon with a slight smile. Jeongyeon widened her eyes in delightful, because Tzuyu finally gave her the signal she needed - the president finally choose the candidate she wanted.

"I see, you transferred here last year. What do you think is the different of your previous school and here?" Jeongyeon asked to know how Mina could give them a new insight.

"My previous school don't have the concession stand. I love that this school have this benefit and it sells according to what student demanded. And for clubs, my previous school had more diversifying choice but lack of management. This school has less clubs but centralized," Mina stated her point of view.

"What do you think about this situation?" Tzuyu asked curiously.

"I think maybe we could let them vote which kind of new clubs they want. And after that let them vote for club executives. This way students could feel like they're involved and the new club could also reached the minimum number of members on the first day."

The presidents nodded along with Mina's ideas. Because they had received complaints from students of the same problem before but they didn't know how to start with. And now, the solution is sitting in front of them.

"Ms Myoui, could you come tomorrow and start working here?" Tzuyu asked hopefully.

"Yes. Thank you for giving me this opportunity," Mina was smiling from ear to ear.

"Thank you for coming too." There's a real happiness on Tzuyu's face. Jeongyeon smiled to the view of it, and looked at Mina with full of approval and respect.