Unmatched

Mina was so nervous for the result, she just finished the personality test and the screen was loading.

Sorry, there's not matched. Don't give up, turn on the notification so we'll let you when someone matched you.

Mina glared at the screen. It's disappointing; She was so full of hope but she got no match.

Mina threw her phone away and threw herself on bed.

*Ding*

Mina immediately went over to grab her phone. It's Sana.

"Mina, I can't come over tonight. The meeting is still on going. Sorry🥺"

Mina pouted, she was about to share the news to Sana. But now, she got nobody to cheer her up; Sana is her happy pill.

Meeting room

The student council was busy discussing about the idea of each clubs' decisions. Because today was the submission due date. Most of clubs waited till today to submit their forms.

"Some of the clubs have duplicated ideas. Is it fine? Would they have competition?" The secretary asked.

"It's fine. That way we could have a full coverage, put them at different block so not matter which way consumer come they could get it easily. Besides, a little competition will increase their motivation to increase the sales."
The treasurer responded.

"Good thinking, Ms Park." Tzuyu complimented.

"Thank you, Ms Chou." Jihyo nodded and smiled.

"Anymore questions? It's getting late as well." Tzuyu announced and stared out the window.

"I think that's all." Jeongyeon responded while giving a pile of forms to secretary who arranged then put them in a cabinet.

"Alright, meeting is over. Everybody have a good rest tonight." Tzuyu declared and stood up.

Tzuyu went to toilet by herself. When she came out, the meeting room was dark already. Tzuyu walked down the stairs. She heard chatter coming up from downstairs.

"Jihyo, do you who was my match?"

"Who was it?"

"Momo from Cooking Club."

"What! Are you guy dating now?"

"Not yet. But we have a cafe date on the day of festival."

Tzuyu then heard Sana's chuckles.

"Congratulations!"

"Thank you. You should try out the app as well. Let's me show you. It's called..."

Tzuyu slowly approached them. Because they were walking really slow so Tzuyu could catch up with them soon.

Tzuyu stole a glance then walked past them, acting cold.

"President, goodbye." Jihyo and Sana called out.

"Bye." Tzuyu raised up her hand indicating she heard them.