Puppy

*Ding Dong*

Jeongyeon pressed the doorbell and behind her were Nayeon, Jihyo, Chaeyoung, Momo, Sana, and Mina.

The door swung opened, "Oh Hi! You guys must be Tzuyu's friends. Welcome!" A woman that looked like the older version of Tzuyu greeted them.

"Hi, Mrs Chou!" They greeted politely and bowed.

"Tzuyu told me you guys are coming today. I'm happy she has friends. She don't talk much but she think a lot. Hope her behavior doesn't create any misunderstandings," Tzuyu's mom explained because she know her daughter too well.

"No, Mrs Chou. The more we know Tzuyu, the more we like her," Jihyo represented.

"Glad to hear that," Tzuyu's mom felt relieved and touched that her daughter finally has a bunch of good friends.

Tzuyu walked out of a room and behind her was her pets running free when they realized Tzuyu didn't close the door behind.

"Yay! So CUTE!" Nayeon screened joyfully. The pets noticed there are strangers in the house, one run up to them, one walked slowly to Tzuyu's mom, some are shocked and paused there, and some run back to Tzuyu - It's a chaos.

Nayeon caressed the puppy that run to them, "Sana, he reminded me of you," Jeongyeon teased. Sana laughed then crouched down imitating the puppy and made everybody laughed at how similarly they are. The puppy also barked in agreement and was excited that he made everybody laughed louder.

Momo looked at Sana lovingly, that's why she fall in love with Sana, she is her Shiba Inu.

After a while, all the pets get along with the guests and started playing around. Mina sat beside Tzuyu and pet the puppy on Tzuyu's lap. "Can I hug him?" Mina asked. "Sure," Tzuyu put Gucci on Mina's lap gently.

Mina hold up the puppy, feeling blissful. His fur was so soft. "Yay! So fluffy! I feel like I'm going to get high," Mina snuggled her face on his fur. She wanted a dog so badly but her parent always objected.

"Mina, you-ur n-nose," Tzuyu widened her eyes when there's blood coming out from Mina's nose. "Eh?" Mina touched her nose in response. "BLOOD?!" Mina shouted in shock.

Tzuyu's mom came by when she heard someone shouted 'BLOOD'. She hurried to Mina when she realized what's going on, "Pinch your nose just above your nostrils for 10 to 15 minutes. Lean forward and breathe through your mouth," She taught then asked, "What happened?"

Everybody shook their head in response. "I don't know. I think I got too excited from holding a dog," Mina guessed. They all bursted out laughing upon hearing this. "Isn't it only appeared in anime?" Jeongyeon stated. "Jihyo, are you crying?" Chaeyeong asked then laughed even louder. Jihyo wiped her tears and held on her stomach, she laughed too hard that her stomach hurt.

"Yay!" Mina felt super embarrassed right now. Jihyo laughed out loud again because she found Mina's stuffy nose voice cute. "MINA! STOo-P MAk-KING ME LAUG-hH AGA-in! I CAN'T!" Jihyo said while laughing, she was having hard time to breathe. The rest found Jihyo's reaction super funny and bursted into another laughters again.

RIP GUCCI
Thank you for making Tzuyu happy.
Hope you'll be happy in another world.
God bless you ❤️