Surprise

The student council were taking their yearbook photos. Tzuyu sat at the middle with Jeongyeon and Mina each on her sides. Sana, Jihyo, and Chaeyeong stood at behind.

*Click*

They then took turn to take individual photos. Jihyo helped Sana to reapply make up and Sana helped Jihyo fix her hair. While Tzuyu and Mina were watching Jeongyeon making face at Chaeyeong making her breaking character while taking photos.

Chaeyeong chuckled and warned, "Yoo Jeongyeon," Chaeyeong then hold her hand up in front of her face to focus again.

Jeongyeon laughed mischievously, satisfied with the result. "Stop it!" Chaeyeong said between her teeth, trying so hard not to laugh again but Jeongyeon's laugh was so contagious.

"Okay," The photographer said, indicating next person. Chaeyeong left the seat and went to slap Jeongyeon's arm. But it's worthy for Jeongyeon, this might be their last chance to goofing around.

After photos sessions, they all went back to their student council room. When the door opened, Mina was surprised to see Nayeon and Momo holding a cake with birthday decorations inside.

"Happy Birthday to you!" They started to sing, "Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Minari!" Mina smiled at everyone in the room, feeling touched at the moment. "Happy Birthday to you!" They clapped happily, "Make a wish!" Jihyo shouted joyfully.

Mina closed her eyes and wished 'Everyone in her life will be healthy and safe'. She then blew out the candlelight.

"Yeah!" They cheered at background.

"Darling, Happy Birthday," Sana said sweetly and hugged Mina from behind.

"Thank you, honey," Mina thanked and leaned back on Sana. They giggled happily together.

Tzuyu and Momo shared a look, "Nah!" They said in sync. They already got used to Sana and Mina occasionally being sweet to each other.

Mina was disappointed earlier that nobody said happy birthday to her this morning. It seemed like everyone had forgotten her birthday.

"You thought I forgot your birthday, right?" Sana teased because earlier this morning Mina asked Sana which day is it, trying to hint Sana but Sana just acted oblivious and replied Friday. Sana instantly walked away to avoid getting her cover blew, but she noticed the disappointment on Mina's face.

Mina nodded and tears forming in her eyes. Sana and Tzuyu were shocked to see Mina bursted into tears, "Aww~Mina~" Sana pulled Mina in her embrace, felt sorry about it. Tzuyu hugged Mina from the side and wiped the tears coming down her face. Mina smiled through her tears, feeling grateful to be surrounded by her friends and loved one.

They all went into a group hug. Nayeon mischievously dabbed cream from the cake on Mina's nose then run away. Mina glared at Nayeon playfully and soon Tzuyu went after Nayeon with a dab of cream on her finger, ready to attack.

Nayeon screamed in horror but still was caught up by Tzuyu soon and was welcomed with a wipe on her cheek. Tzuyu then went back to Mina, feeling satisfied with the result.

Unexpectedly, Tzuyu leaned down and licked the cream off Mina's nose. "OMG!" It's an eyes-opening to them, even Mina was dumbfounded. "Hehe,"Tzuyu just smiled like a child, suddenly felt bashful.

"Stop being affectionate in front of singles!" Chaeyeong protested. Chaeyeong gave up on Mina since Tzuyu and Mina became official. Tzuyu and Chaeyeong are in good terms, they are still friends.

"Sorry,"Tzuyu apologized and sticked out her tongue cutely. "Aw!" Sana and Mina exclaimed. Tzuyu was being extremely cute and playful today.

"Where have our cool president gone?" Jihyo teased. "After dating Mina," Tzuyu gave an answer straight away. "Oohhhhhh!" Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon paced around the room dramatically like they heard something unbelievable.

"I raised that girl," Sana said with a straight-faced. "Mama?!" Momo raised her voice in surprise. Tzuyu did went up to Sana asking her how to be a girlfriend because she didn't know how to flirt. It's a tough journey but Sana taught her well. Sana caressed her own shoulders, feeling proud of herself.

Tzuyu put her arm around Mina proudly while Mina blushed hardly from Tzuyu's recent sweet attacks.