Cold but Warm

It's time for bed.

But they were arguing how to distribute whom in which tents.

Nayeon and Momo called out sleeping with their partner. Therefore left Jihyo, Chaeyeong, Mina, and Tzuyu.

"I want to — " sleep with Mina...the words almost came out of Tzuyu but after a second thought the words she chosen were kind of inappropriate so she remained silence.

Mina noticed Tzuyu wanted to say something but Tzuyu shut up the next second. At first, Mina wanted to sleep with Sana because she was too shy to sleep next to Tzuyu. Mina didn't think that she could sleep well or even possibly to fall asleep next to her crush. But at the same time, this seemed like the only opportunity to watch Tzuyu's sleeping. Hold on, it's kind of creepy, Mina thought.

Sana seemed to sense their shyness and decided to help them a bit. "Guys, do you know that, legend say there's a werewolf living in the forest. He likes to searching around the campsite during midnight looking for foods."

They all widened her eyes in surprise. "Really!" Mina and Nayeon exclaimed simultaneously.

"Jeongyeon, I'm scared," Nayeon clung on Jeongyeon's arm. "Is it real?" Jeongyeon asked with scorn eyes. Sana nodded her head like bubblehead.

Mina can't help leaned closer to Tzuyu unconsciously. Tzuyu noticed that and put her arms around Mina's waist. Sana looked at the two getting closer, feeling contented.

"Mina and Tzuyu could sleep with us," Sana called. "Okay," Tzuyu agreed so soon that everyone gave a meaningful look secretly.

Mina run to Sana in excitement. Tzuyu walked slowly to them then nodded in respect at Sana. Sana nodded back with a smile. Chaeyeong looked at the two went in the tent and sighed in disappointment.

Mina felt over the moon for being able to sleep in the middle of her best friend and her crush. Mina then looked over Sana who already hugged Momo like they're inseparable. So she looked to her left - Tzuyu was lying peacefully next to her with her eyes closed.

Little did she knew that Tzuyu was stealing glimpse of her when she was looking at Sana then pretending to be asleep when Mina turned to look at her.

Tzuyu and Mina was sharing a blanket. When the dark came, it's getting colder. Mina leaned closer to the source of warmth between her sleep. Feeling comfy when the warmth fully embraced her, Mina snuggled then fall back asleep.

"They looked so cute," Mina heard Sana saying softly.

*Click*

"Ya, it's too loud, it might wake them up," Sana scolded under her breath.

Mina slowly blinking her eyes opened, she then heard a quick shuffling of tent, "Yeet," sounded like Momo.

The first thing she saw was Tzuyu's sleeping face - an inches away only. Mina backed away embarrassingly but soon realized Tzuyu was holding her body. The latter was awakened by the sudden pulling force.

Their eyes met, "Good morning, Mina," Tzuyu said with a warm smile. Tzuyu had a good night sleep because she was able to cuddling with Mina.

Her beauty took Mina's breath away, Mina was stuned in place, "Go-ood mor-rning," Mina stuttered.

Tzuyu then pulled Mina back to her, Mina was so warm, "Mhmm," Tzuyu mumbled happily. Mina have butterflies in the stomach, her face was totally red, but her body couldn't help snuggle closer to Tzuyu, holding on Tzuyu's waist, fully immersed in this sweet moment.