Quirk

.....

"Mommy mommy! Can you show me the all might video!" A little boy with fluffy green hair and emerald eyes shouted. "Alright Izuku,just wait a second" a taller woman with a slender body and grass green hair said.

The 2 went to the computer Izuku bobbed his head in excitement. "You probably have this video 10,000 views on your own" his mother laughed as the video loaded up.

Izuku watched in excitement as his favorite video of all might saving a bunch of people from a fire played. His eyes gleamed with pure joy.

Who would've thought this boy would come out the way he did....

"Okay Izuku, it's time to sleep. Tomorrow we're going to see what your quirk is!" Izuku's mom said picking up her son and tucking him into bed.

Izuku could hardly sleep, the excitement of getting a quirk was a lot on him. I mean that is expected of a 4 year old,super powers are cool!

The next morning Izuku jumped out of bed and got ready. Then he ran down stairs where he saw his mother preparing breakfast. "Come on mom lets go!" Izuku jumped. "Now now dear, we have to eat breakfast" his mother smiled warmly.

Izuku was holding an all might figurine as they got into the car. He was practically radiating pure excitement.

Once they made it to the doctor and filled out some paperwork it was time.

The doctor scanned Izuku's foot and took his blood for examination. When the doctor came back however he had a look of pure fear. What could have scared him so much that his face shows it?

"Is there something wrong, doctor?" Izuku's mom asked. "Yes.... Your son, he'll get a quirk... But. It makes him go insane..." The doctor explained. When Izuku heard the doctor say this his heart dropped, insane? What do you mean?

"Midoryia. You have a very strong quirk. But. You have to take these medications so you stay strong" the doctor said looking at Izuku. "I have a strong quirk! What is it?" Midoryia asked. "It's called Blood control" the doctor replied. "What does it do?" Midoryia asked.

"You can control blood, it's very dangerous cause you can accidentally kill someone if you don't have control." The doctor replied. Izuku's mom looked at the medicine handed to her. It's a quirk suppressor...

The doctor took Izuku's mom to speak Privately.

"Your son's quirk is a mutation. You can't allow him to use it, you can die... It slowly makes him want to see blood so he'll begin to drain it out of people's bodies... If you ever have a cut, hide it. He shouldn't see blood at all, it'll only make him more insane. The issue now is he can control blood within the body,if he wanted to he could make random points clot... Not only can he do that but if there is enough blood present he can control it like whips and make different shapes. The quirk suppressor should allow him to not go insane. Be careful" the doctor told her. Izuku's mom began to cry,what ever happened to her son?

It was a very quiet drive back home... Izuku's mom couldn't look him in the eyes. How would her son react?

Midoryia also had a very stunned face, he was shocked that his doctor said he could accidentally kill someone with his quirk,he wanted to be a hero... Not a villain...

The next day at the playground.

"Woah Kachaan your quirk is so cool!" Midoryia exclaimed. "Whatever Deku,your quirk will never be as cool as mine. That being said what Is your quirk?" Kachaan scoffed. "Yeah Bakugo is right. What is your quirk, Deku" another kid chirped in... "It's called blood control.... The doctor said I can control blood within a person's body and out.." Midoryia looked at the ground.

"That's such a villainous quirk!" A kid screamed. They then ran off, except for Bakugo. Bakugo had a look of fear and anger. "You think your better than me,Deku? I'll have you know I will become the number 1 hero. Your not getting in my way" Bakugo spat. "Kachaan why are you being mean?" Midoryia cried. "Because your a freak!" Bakugo spat as he ran off. Midoryia cried to himself.

Hot tears streamed down little Izuku's face, he couldn't handle his childhood friend betraying him like that.

He walked back home after all that. Izuku's mom became a little distant after discovering his quirk,she still loved him but... She was scared of him.

Midoryia would get fed his medicine everyday, it tasted horrible and he didn't know why he couldn't feel his quirk yet. His mother also became emotionally distant,only feeding him and giving him a shelter. That's all she did for him,no talking to him,to hugging,no park days. Nothing. She just gave him the bare necessities to survive.

With bullying from his child hood best friend and no support from his mother you can say Midoryia was a pretty sad kid.

One day....
When Midoryia was 10

His medicine ran out, his mother forgot to buy it... She wasn't home either

"Woah what is this feeling?" Midoryia said as he looked at his arms, they were glowing Red and blood like whips were flowing out of his skin.

He was controlling his own blood. Suddenly he started to feel a lot of pain, everywhere. He ran to the mirror only to find that he grew fangs....

"This is so cool,but so painful" Midoryia said,his eyes gleaming with excitement.

Midoryia began to make random shapes with his blood and even figured out how to use his blood like hands, grabbing things.

Soon his mother came in on him whilst using his quirk. She screamed when she saw his fangs and that red blood flowing from his hands. "Why didn't you take your medicine!" She screamed,tears flowing down her face. Her eyes were glossy with fear...

"We ran out,you didn't buy any..." Midoryia said.... Her face turned pale out of fear. "Mother,how come my quirk is working now. And how come now your talking to me?" Midoryia asked looking at her with his big green eyes...

She ran out and locked the door. She didn't want to risk dying...

After Midoryia's quirk surge calmed down she came in with medicine. "You HAVE to take these everyday" she whispered.

Midoryia refused to take the medicine any longer,he figured out it was a quirk suppressor. Big mistake....

Little did he know he'd slowly lose his sanity piece by piece...