Somewhat Alleys.

....

Midoryia received the text from Aziawa. He didn't put his actual number, he put in a fake number from an extra app. "What's your goal with this" is what the text said.

A: Aziawa
M: Midoryia.

A:"what's your goal with this?"
M:"revenge that's all."
A:"that doesn't seem like it's the only reason"
M:"what other reason would there be??"
A:"trying to gain our trust to get information against us"
M:"and why would I need that?"
A:"you said you weren't alleys with us. That means your obviously against us"
M:"tsk look, the league kicked me out and I want revenge. Take it cause then they won't be in control of Japan alright?"
A:"what are you sending?"
M:"nothing dangerous"
A:"be specific"
M:"it'll show you 3 things. I'm not on the leagues side, you can trust me, and we're not fully alleys"
A:"fine. When's it coming?"
M:"I'd say in an hour or 2"
A:"I'm waiting"

Midoryia then ended the text messaging and looked and Kurogiri's corpse. It was leaned up against a tree, completely lifeless. Midoryia lied about the timing so Aziawa wouldn't be watching. Midoryia grabbed the boy and stuffed it in a bag, he then zipped off to UA.

He left the body right at the doorstep of class 1-A's dormitories and ran off again. Once he was far enough away he messaged Aziawa.

Aziawa stepped outside and found the bag. It looked so suspicious that Aziawa was too scared to touch it. So Aziawa used a pair of tongs to do the touching. When he opened the bag the stench of a corpse zoomed out, it singed his nose. Inside was Kurogiri...

"He wasn't lying about Kurogiri's death! Dang this stinks. This does prove we aren't alleys .. this person killed. Though at least we won't have to deal with this transporter. We can trust them with the information they told us I guess" Aziawa sighed as he backed away from the smelly body.

He called for back up meaning, he called Nezu and a detective. They shortly arrived and inspected the body....

"Wait... The way he died, this style is tied to 1 person." The detective said. "Who?" Nezu asked. ".... Kyōki...." The detective replied. The 2 gasped and jumped back. "What???! But he's like an asset to the league, that's not poss" Aziawa yelled. "It's only a possibility seeing how Kurogiri died. Now thinking about it Shigaraki could have wanted to kill him since he didn't need him anymore, kyōki is tied on revenge so it's really not too far stretched..." The detective replied.

"Well if we are working with Kyōki we definitely can't let him get close. Meaning, we'll allow him to give us information but he's still on our priority capture list" Nezu said. "I say it's best we don't tell the others" the detective suggested. "I agree, they'll go on a rampage if they know it's him helping" Nezu added.

"So we'll keep it a secret for now" Aziawa concluded. They took the body to the station to see if they could get anything from the body, clues information anything really.

It was still Sunday.

A:Aziawa
M:Midoryia

A:"I'm assuming this is Kyōki, Midoryia right?"

Midoryia chuckled to himself upon reading the message

M:"well, seems like you figured it out doesn't matter to me"
A:"well your not wrong. We're keeping this a secret not to mention that we'll trust you for this part. But after this the truce is over"
M:"idc, in the end if it's not heros taking Shigaraki down it'll be me"
A:"ok"

Midoryia then put his phone down. He and Dabi started to cut down trees that day to make a cabin. They were living in a tent, it was an okay tent it had rooms and stuff but it was plastic and definitely wouldn't handle well against other weather.

They cut around 100-200 trees. It wasn't too hard, Midoryia was able to do most of it ok his own.

Eventually they built the cabin, the project in total took around an entire week. The league hasn't shown any attempts in finding Midoryia or Dabi but they were changing this drastically in town.

Like the laws changed....
Murder was allowed...
Anything a villain, with over 25 kills, wanted to do they could do it..
Because of this a lot of people have been very cautious, crime rates began to drastically rise.

With so many deaths people stopped going to school or work just relying on thier current sources to survive.

Ua increased security everywhere around the campus. If a person without a card were to enter the premises the school would Immediately lock up as well as the dorms, not to mention weapons would come out of the walls looking for the intruder. UA wasn't playing around.

While Shigaraki was changing things in town the heros and students formulated a perfect plan. It was almost flawless. As the heros were making their own plan so was Midoryia and Dabi.

Midoryia would trade information with Aziawa, if they told them a part of their plan Midoryia would give them another weakness of the league. Midoryia wanted information on their plan so he could work his plan with theirs so it could in total be flawless.

He didn't care that he was technically working with the heros, he wanted Shigaraki out of office. And he was going to do it...

....