Final Exam Day

......

After Midoryia "killed" the 5 people he ran back to the forest where he left his blanket and slept. He would secure the weapon at night since security is the lowest by that time as well as the guards would be tired. His only mission left was that.

He ate some food before falling asleep. He had 2 bars left and 1 bottle and a half left of water. He was pretty good at staying rational with food and water. "Alright if it's at the center then security around there must be pretty high. I can take them out pretty easily but I think this part of the mission wants stealth so I can pass. That's simple enough if I can get through without issues. What kind of people do they let pass through? Heros. It's a hero base after all. I wonder how the rest of the class is doing, heh maybe they're guarding the weapon that would be funny. Ugh it'd be a problem if Hagakure is the guard she's invisible for crying out loud. But.. she's not that strong. All I'd have to do is strike the air and she'd die. Hmm who else is a potential threat. Momo, Tokoyami, jirou and Sero. If all 4 of them were assigned to guard the weapon they're allowed to work together. Those combination of quirks are strong too, stealth, weaponry,strength,spy,and capture. I guess I'll have to figure out a plan against them if they are there. There might be a chance they're out of the game.  This'll be interesting" Midoryia thought to himself as he fell into a deep sleep.

"So we have to guard this weapon from Midoryia correct?" Momo asked. "Yeah" jirou replied. "I'm kinda worried. I feel like he knows" Hagakure said. "It's not a problem. It looks like he plans to attack at night. Tokoyami is the strongest during that time so we have the upper hand" Momo said. "Yeah your right" jirou said. "Sero did you prepare the trap?" Tokoyami asked. "Yeah isn't Midoryia the one that has to take the weapon" Sero asked. "Yeah" Tokoyami replied. "I can't believe this is the only reason we're allowed to work together but I guess that's exams for you" Sero sighed. "Yeah, I hope we can pass this... We're going against Midoryia.." Tokoyami added.

(It was 5:00pm as they were talking)

"Jirou sunset will be soon I want you with Hagakure to be downstairs keeping an eye out for Midoryia" Momo instructed. "Got it" jirou and Hagakure said running downstairs. "Sero and Tokoyami I want you 2 to guard the weapon." Momo added. "Right" they said going to their standing points.

"I'll keep informing everyone on Midoryia's position and standing guard with this gun" Momo said making a gun. The gun couldn't actually kill anyone but it was meant to "kill" someone in this exam.

Soon night fall fell across the exam battle ground. 3:00am.

Midoryia began to wake up from the sleep spell. He absorbed his blood tent and left his blanket where he had before. "Hmm looks like it's 3 am. I should get going. This exam ends soon..." Midoryia thought to himself as he activated one for all and jumped out of the tree. He headed straight for the heros side of the city and found the center.

Midoryia POV

I'll cloak myself in blood so my movements are fast and quiet. That's the center isn't it. Seems like it, there's a bunch of civilian guards at the entrance. They seem like extras, not the actual target here. Chances are if jirou is here she's going to pick up on my movements if I'm not careful. Im currently on the rooftop of a neighboring building lying down straight on my stomach just to look at some extras moving in and out of this building that clearly says hero agency base.

The secret weapon is here. Chances are it's in the most secure room, so upstairs. There is always a back door to buildings like these. I climbed down the building I was on top of and stood in the alleyway. I'll need to cloak my foot steps and make it sound like those of a guard. So serious steps.

I went to the back of the hero base and found the extra door. It was locked, no big deal. I made a key and entered in. What's this? Jirou has her earphone jack to the wall but she's next to the entrance. Seems like Hagakure is besides her as well according to the heat sensors on my mask. Looks like they haven't noticed me yet, good. Let's keep this mission simple. I walked up the stairs to the second floor out of the 3. Momo was there with a gun? Hmm she's on extra alert I won't be able to sneak past her.

I made a blood knife and sent it directly at a pressure point. It knocked her out and I reabsorbed my blood knife. "It sounds like someone just fell!" Yelled jirou from downstairs. Dang it. I made a blood wall infront of the stair case and continued up the other stairs that were in a different spot. Once I was at the 3rd floor I found Sero and Tokoyami. They tried to plan this out well but didn't even bother to study there building. Fatal mistake number 1. I made 2 blood knives and took out Sero who had his back turned towards me. Tokoyami noticed and still couldn't see me. I was in a really shadowed spot covered in dark blood, that's expected. He released dark shadow and cloaked himself with it. Now I can't "kill" him.

I slid some blood into the ground and had to crawl to where the secret weapon was. I could see it, it was behind Tokoyami. If I can just keep this blood hidden I can get the weapon and escape.

"There you are!" Tokoyami spat. Crap he noticed me, I'll keep the small blood path keep going to the secret weapon. Taking out Tokoyami isn't the goal. "Well well hero? How are you going to stop me?" I said intimidatingly. He stepped back startled? If these people are this easily intimidated they won't survive a day in the hero world. I know a bunch of villains just like me tsk.

"Well Tokoyami. What are you going to do?" I cackled. He sent dark shadow at me  and I sent a blood whip in defense. The small blood trail was getting close to the weapon. The blood whip clashed with dark shadow as I ran up to Tokoyami who had his guard way too low for his own good. I struck a pressure point in his neck before dark shadow could stop me and he passed out. I grabbed the weapon and just as I was about to run out Sero threw tape at me, he woke up dang it.

I ripped the tape off and slammed his face into a wall with my blood whip. That's gonna leave a mark. I reabsorbed all my blood I used, taking down the blood wall blocking the stairs and jumped out the window. Chances are Sero and Jirou are gonna try to chase me so I have to go fast. I made a pair of blood wings as I fell through the air and lifted off into the sky.

I passed! Now I just sleep for the rest of the time. I flew back to where I was keeping my blanket and made my blood tent happy with my self. I finished off the remainder of my food and went to sleep.

The exam was over for me!