"I'm back~"

8:55am

The league prepared everything they knew they needed, quirk destroying bullets, quirk restoring bullets, weapons,map, and everyone needed for the plan.

Friday then came.

It was a beautiful sunny day nothing could go wrong. Despite it being the end of November and almost the beginning of December it was quite nice out. Though a sweater would still be needed. Life continued as it would peaceful and relaxing.

Class 1-A was starting an important exam, a Friday morning.

9:30am

Whoever finishes the test would be free for the rest of the day. So far no one finisher, expected they literally just started. The questions were about hero work and general studies stuff, it was a mix.

Midoryia was sitting peacefully in his cell. If anything the officers were concerned, he was smiling....

Midoryia's smile always comes with something bad so they were scared. Though their suspicions of something bad happening they weren't allowed to take extra percussion unless they were certain something was about to happen.

10:00am

The league began to prepare the Nomu. They'd have to attack 5 different spots of the city. Since Endeavor, the current number 1,couldn't beat even 1 of the Nomu without sustaining extreme injuries the league KNEW that the other heros had no chance.

Momo, being the top of her class, was already a 3rd of the way done the test. Surprisingly Bakugo already finished. He turned it in and went to the dormitories to go relax for once.

"Something feels super bad about today... Maybe its the exam stress" Bakugo thought to himself. Even though the sun was smiling innocently down at Japan the air held a dangerous aura.

The league would strike when the clock hit 12.

11:30am

Kurogiri began to transport the Nomu to different alleyways. They wouldn't attack yet but they were there for an import reason.

Once Shigaraki says "go" they'll all mass attack.

Half of the class already finished the exam that being.

Momo
Iida
Mina
Tokoyami
Shoji
Hagakure
Bakugo
Todoroki
Mineta
And
Kirishima

The rest of the class was still testing.

"Hey what time is it?" Midoryia asked knowing dang well someone was watcht him. The guards behind the screen stumbled back, it was a 2 way screen. "Hello? I know your all watching inside of that wall" Midoryia spat. "11:37am" a cop stuttered.

Midoryia grinned. "Just 23 more minutes and I'll be out of this.".

11:57am

"I finished!" Cheered Kaminari running into the dormitories. Behind him was the rest of the class. They all finished and were free for the day. "Wait where's Bakugo?" Asked Kaminari. "I dunno I think he, Todoroki,and Kirishima went out to the store" Sato replied (Sato had finished the exam a little earlier compared to the other half of the class). "They went without me?!" Kaminari cried. "Right kirishima told me they'd be going to the mall 4 blocks from here and to tell you to catch up if you wanted to" Tokoyami said.

"Yay!" Kaminari said quickly changing out of his UA uniform and running out the door.

The rest of the class continued their daily activities.

12:00pm
Noon

"Go."

"Oi what's that noise?" Bakugo spat. Right outside the mall, down the street 10 giant Nomu were reeking havoc upon the city. The 3 ran outside that being Kirishima Todoroki and Bakugo....

Kaminari stared dumbfounded into the Nomu's scary pearly eyes. The Nomu was about to grab him when...

"DIE!" Bakugo spat blasting the Nomu and grabbing Kaminari out of the way. He had gotten his license after all the training so he was finally legally allowed to attack.

Todoroki and Kirishima were escorting citizens out of the way as pro heros made their way to the scene.

Bakugo was being slowly crushes by the Nomu when suddenly a pro hero came in and struck the Nomu down. The Nomu wasn't dead but Bakugo was free. "Bakugo right? Take your friend and go get help" the pro yelled. Bakugo nodded in agreement and ran off with Kaminari Todoroki and Kirishima.

The smell of fire filled the air of Tartarus prison. Well that and the smell of burned corpses lining the hallways. Shigaraki had disintegrated any form of security meaning....

No alarms were going off. Midoryia was laughing in his cell as he felt the cuffs and bracelets loosen and fall off. He got up and stretched he didn't get to move in such a long time that each one of his knuckles popped.

The officers there were Immediately alarmed but it was short lived when they were burned to death. "Feels good to be back" Midoryia chuckled as he walked out with Dabi. "I can imagine" Dabi laughed as well.

"Hey before we go to the base. I want to pay a little visit..."

______________________________________

Bakugo and the 3 made there way to the dorms in a panic. "Woah woah woah what's going on?" Sato yelled. "The city... Nomu. Aziawa. Call" kirishima panted falling to the ground.

"What?? Nomu!?" Tokoyami yelled. Bakugo and Todoroki spent a minute or 3 catching their breaths. "What's going on!?!" Aziawa spat as he ran in. Tokoyami had ran off to get Aziawa after Kirishima's message.

"In the city. Nomu are-" Bakugo was cut off by  the glass door and  large windows shattering all over the floor. They all turned around in shock and in flew ..

Midoryia.

"I'm back~" Midoryia chuckled.

The class stared horrified as Midoryia stood there in front of all of them. Aziawa didn't hesitate as he immediately activated his quirk. Midoryia's blood wings vanished and he fell to the ground just to be met with Aziawa attempting to punch him. Midoryia dodged and stabbed Aziawa with a knife he had.

Aziawa fell back to the ground and began to bleed. The class hadn't seen Midoryia since what happened in america. Or in person at least.

"M-midoryia.... Why...?" Kirishima asked as he turned around horrified. Midoryia laughed. "Why what? Why I stabbed him?" Midoryia asked. "Well that and....

Why did you betray us?"