Back To Normal?

....

After Midoryia's capture the public felt generally safe. They were allowed back on streets and school continued as it would.

Life was going great for everyone else.

"Hmm, if Kyōki is in tartarus there is 1 way we can break him out" Said AFO. "What is it?" Shigaraki asked. "Well when I was there I noticed something. It's a very Fatal flaw. At night there aren't much guards around compared to the day time. Very stupid if you ask me but hey, it works doesn't it" AFO replied. Dabi came walking into the league's base. "Midoryia wrote out a plan for this kind of situation." He said getting the notebook out. The league was dumbstruck. "He really came up with a plan. For this kind of situation. Knowing it would happen???" Shigaraki asked. "No, it looks like it's a just incase plan. He wants us to free him the day of the big plan. I don't know exactly why but he says to just go with it" Dabi replied.

"Hmm, I guess we'll listen to him. No point in not listening. Maybe he knows something we don't" Kurogiri said. "I agree" AFO said.

______________________________________

"Mr.Aziawa. I'm going out, I'll be back by 6:30pm" Bakugo said. "It'll be dark by then?" Aziawa said. "I know, don't worry about it" Bakugo replied. Aziawa sighed as Bakugo left.

After an hour walk Bakugo made it to Tartarus prison. He came to visit Midoryia...

"We'll have to tell you not to inform him on what's going on in the outside world. We have to keep him oblivious for security reasons" an officer said. Bakugo nodded as he was taken to Midoryia's room.

In he walked, Midoryia gave off a deadly aura as Bakugo stared at him. "What are you doing here?" Midoryia spat. "Tsk, I'm not here because I want to be don't get full of yourself." Bakugo hissed. "You didn't answer my dang question" Midoryia replied. "Tch. I just have a question.

Why did you become a villain?" Bakugo asked. Midoryia fell into a hesterical laugh. "What?!" Bakugo spat. "You see, you asked the stupidest question. I became a villain because I wanted to. Killing makes me happy" Midoryia replied. The air became tense after that, so tense it sent a chill down Bakugo's and the officer's backs.

"....you weren't like this... What happened to wanting to be a hero?" Bakugo asked. Midoryia remained silent. "Answer me dang it" Bakugo hissed. Midoryia chuckled. "Well Bakugo. After those years of torment you put me through and what all might said I kinda already had the feeling I wouldn't become a hero. Then 1 day I forgot my meds and my quirk came in. If I couldn't be a hero with my quirk then Ill become the strongest Villain with it. And that's what I did" Midoryia replied.

Bakugo wasn't used to Midoryia calling him Bakugo and it hurt a little more each time. Bakugo sighed and was about to leave when...

"Now that I answered 2 of your questions you'll answer 2 of mine." Midoryia said stopping Bakugo dead in his tracks. "What is it?" Bakugo hissed.

"Why'd you put me through those years of torment?" Midoryia asked. Bakugo felt his heart drum in his chest out of guilt and fear. He couldn't put it into words, he was choking on his sentence as he tried to reply.

"I didn't want you to try to become a hero because I knew you wouldn't be able to become one and that you'd die in the process...." Bakugo replied. Midoryia sighed.

"How's class 1-B" Midoryia said with a chuckle. This enraged Bakugo to a steaming point. "You jerk bag! Scum. You kill one of their classmates and have the AUDACITY to ask how they are?!?!" Bakugo spat fuming out of the room. Midoryia chuckled as he sat staring endlessly at the walls.

Time went by. It didn't take long for people to get reused to everything again. The lock down wasn't too long anyways.

Next week-

Class 1-A had a test this new week. It was scheduled for right after they came back from America but.... Things couldn't go that way.

Midoryia got used to the isolation at tartarus. He learned various new things as well...

1. Tartarus prison has weaker walls the further underground it goes.

2. The walls are hollow

3. Prison guards aren't allowed to use their quirks on any prisoner

4. As long as he was in his psychotic state pain wouldn't exist

5. How many floor tiles line his room

6. What keys the officers use to feed him and open the doors.

7. New things he thinks he could do with his quirk.

Midoryia gathered some useful information, not all of it was important though.

Suddenly as Midoryia sat pondering in walked Aziawa. All alone?

"What are you doing here?" Midoryia asked. "I had questions of my own. Look why did you train Eri if you knew you were a villain and why did you take Chisaki down with all the heros if the league was working with him?" Aziawa asked.

"I suppose I can answer those. They aren't too useful anyways. I trained Eri because I was bored, nothing else to do so I might as well help the child. I may be insane but I won't kill a kid. I took Chisaki down because he was hurting Eri not to mention he killed a member of the league. Is that all?" Midoryia replied.

"Wait
.
You wouldn't kill a kid? I highly doubt that" Aziawa said. "Tsk, I only kill you stupid older people. Kids are too fragile not to mention boring to kill. Besides kids are too bright hearted to have to worry about death at such a young age." Midoryia spat.

"Of course he'd only not kill a kid because they're boring to kill. Insane as usual nothing has changed" Aziawa thought to himself. "Is that all you need?" Midoryia asked. "No. I think my last question is what training did the league put you through for you not to be able to feel that pain as well as be able to fight so well?" Aziawa asked.

"Of course you'd go for a topic like that." Midoryia sighed. "The league didn't do anything for my pain tolerance it's all natural. The training however is something I refuse to tell you. Chances are you'd use it and class 1-A could stand a chance against us. Why would I help the enemy here?"

"Tch. I refuse to believe your pain tolerance is natural, they probably injected some drug into you" Aziawa said. "Believe what you want to. I know my pain tolerance is natural." Midoryia rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Uh sir, your time is up" an officer said through the watch window. Aziawa then left the room but couldn't help but notice Midoryia's hellishly psychotic smile.
."why is he smiling... Did he do something?!?! Is he..... Planning something.. nothing can happen this is the strongest cell in the entire prison" Aziawa thought to himself as he walked back upstairs.

______________________________________

"Alright. The plan goes into action Friday" Kurogiri said. "Okay so we release Nomu upon the streets, break Midoryia out, then go attack the base and take control" Dabi said. "Correct" Kurogiri replied as he relooked over Midoryia's notes....

Friday was the next day..

Midoryia knew, that's why he was smiling...

Japan was not ready for what was coming their way...