Accidental Encounter

.....

Midoryia walked back home where he saw Dabi about to head out. "Where you going?" Midoryia asked. "We're almost out of hair dye. I'm going to buy some more" Dabi replied. "Alright then" Midoryia said going inside the house.

He washed out the blue and put in the red, he plans to go somewhere. Once Dabi was far out of sight Midoryia left a note and left the cabin.

What the note said-

"Hey! I'll be back soon if I'm not already. I'm a little bored so I'm going to go kill some people.see ya soon!"

Midoryia grabbed a couple weapons before he left and there he went. Zipping through trees using his own blood..

Fun facts about Midoryia's quirk-

Because he's using his own blood his body has learned to replenish blood at a very fast rate. Because of this he's never too worried about not completely collecting his blood back, though he does anyways because he can't have the cops have a lead on him.

Midoryia can also solidify his blood into different shapes or keep them liquid but control it.

Back to the story-

Midoryia swung through the trees like tarzan using his quirk left and right. Eventually he made it to the edge of the forest and began to walk. It was around 5:30pm.

Midoryia dipped away into an alley way and hid. He's looking for anyone to kill he doesn't necessarily have a target. Midoryia's crimson red eyes glowed in the dark alleyway. After a bit of walking he finally found a good target. He, being insane, likes to toy with his victims before killing them. It's twisted....

He pulled out a gun and shot the victims legs. They let out a painful scream which only made Midoryia chuckle. He walked up to the victim and hid the gun. "Sir, please help! I've been shot" the victim cried. "Oh no are you okay?" Midoryia said faking bring nice. "No I can't walk!" The victim yelped. "That's horrible. Let's finish this off shall we?" Midoryia smirked. "Wha-?" The victim was then drained of all their blood. Midoryia let out a psychotic laugh before he jumped off to find someone else. He always leaves the word Kyōki so theirs no need to be constantly saying he does.

"I think I got a lead on our infamous Kyōki" whispered a raven haired man wearing goggles and a black suit. He followed Midoryia,not knowing it's Midoryia of course, and stayed quiet.

Midoryia found another victim and was about to kill them when. "I'll have you stop now" the raven haired man now obviously Aziawa said. His hair rose up as he activated his quirk. "Escape while you can" whispered Aziawa. The victim quickly ran away. "Ah eraserhead is it?" Midoryia chuckled. "Kyōki... Why do you look so familiar?!" Aziawa spat. "I don't know,maybe you met a brother of mine." Midoryia lied. He knew Aziawa would quickly catch on on his act if he didn't do something. "Who's your brother?!" Aziawa spat.

"Well he thinks I'm dead so let's keep it that way,does the name Aoi Aka ring a bell?" Midoryia smirked. "He's the UA student?! How do you know him?!" Aziawa spat. "Even though I left my family I still watch them from a distance. let's keep this a secret now shall we?" Midoryia smirked. "Tsk I'm taking you to jail right here right now" Aziawa spat. "Are you now?" Midoryia laughed pulling out a gun. "Where did you even get that from?!" Aziawa spat confused."I'm older than I look. I can legally buy these." Midoryia lied. "How old are you??? You look way too young to be over 18" Aziawa spat. "25. My quirk makes me look young. Anyways, let's end this" Midoryia smirked. Aziawa jumped at him still keeping his quirk active. Midoryia dodged grabbed his arm and threw him against the ground. "Id like to sit here and chat some more but I got people to kill" Midoryia snickered. The slam to the ground allowed Midoryia to activate his quirk again. He doesn't plan to kill Aziawa yet....