Big Plan

.......

For the rest of the week the class trained a lot, most of the time they were going against Midoryia and they were slowly improving. Midoryia learned a lot to do with all for one and now knows how to make air bullets. He also improved which only gave the class a more difficult time.

Sunday-
In the dorms.

"Hey guys I'll be back, I'm going to visit my mom" Midoryia said leaving the dorms. "Alright come back before 12:00pm, we plan to do some training and we need your help" Kirishima said. The current time was 10:30am. "I'll try, chances are she's gonna spoil me haha" Midoryia laughed.

"I guess popping in for a visit wouldn't be too bad, I also won't be lying if I do visit her. I didn't tell them that my house would be my only stop." Midoryia thought to himself as he went into the city. As Midoryia was walking he heard whispers. People would glance over at him and then whisper among themselves.

"Isn't that Izuku Midoryia, that psychopath that almost killed all might?" A whisper said. "Yeah it is! I wonder why they're letting him freely walk on the streets" "I heard he lost all his memories" "that's a lie" "careful what if he hears us" "he can't do anything, the school won't let him. He's in villain rehab" "that exists?" "Yeah but I also heard he's trying to become a hero so they took him out of the system". "that's scary" "he heard us!"

Midoryia sighed and chuckled among himself. "These idiots have no idea what's coming" Midoryia thought to himself as he continued to his mother's house. He finally made it and knocked on her door. No response...

Midoryia opened the door up using a blood key he made and called out for his mother. Still no response. He went to her room where he found her.......

Peacefully sleeping. Midoryia sighed as he checked her pulse alarmed. It was a Sunday morning after all, or court she'd be asleep. "Mom. You up?" Midoryia asked. Despite being neglected most of his life, Midoryia didn't hate his mother. Sometimes he wished he was close but he knows he cant get her involved with his work so he stays distant.

"Hmh who who's there?" Inko Midoryia said rubbing her eyes. "Me" Midoryia said. "Oh Izuku! Your here? Why?" She asked. "I wanted to drop by and visit" Midoryia replied. "That's great, go down to the kitchen I'll be right there" Inko said getting up and out of bed. "Alright" Midoryia replied leaving her room.

As he walked down the hallway he noticed his old room. He walked in, it looked exactly as he left it. Nothing changed nothing moved, it stayed exactly the same. It also looked like no one has stepped foot in there since he left,dust was everywhere. "Just 1 year ago I lived here" Midoryia thought to himself as he looked at the stuff he left. He shortly walked out of the room and went downstairs to sit down on a chair.

Inko shortly came down wearing a bright smile. "I'm happy you came to visit how are things?" She asked. Midoryia didn't like that she was trying to forget what she did in the past. "Mom. I'm going to ask 1 question and I want you to answer truthfully." Midoryia said looking at the ground. Inko's face went pale. "W-what dear?" She asked. "Why did you ignore me all those years?" Midoryia asked. Tears welled in inko's eyes and dropped to the ground.

"I.... I was scared.." Inko said. "Of what? The quirk?" Midoryia asked. "Yes! I loved you dearly but I was scared that one day you'd forget to take the medicine and accidentally kill me" Inko cried. "Fair point. I never really had control back then, but I do now" Midoryia said. "Y-your allowed to use your quirk??" Inko asked. "Yeah as long as I'm taking some insanity suppressor" Midoryia lied. He wasn't taking the medication, infact he was more insane than ever. He was just so insane that he knew how to hide it to kill people... Though he doesn't want to kill his mother.

"Oh ok... Well, let's get off the depressing topic and start fresh okay! I'm sorry for what I did in my past. Now here, have some pancakes" Inko said. She was background making pancakes with her quirk, she hadn't realized it until she smelled them. "Thanks" Midoryia said as he dug into the freshly cooked pancakes.

After the visit he left. He only wanted that to be an excuse for if he took too long. Midoryia then dipped into the back alleyways of his street. The ones that he'd usually avoid when he was a kid. This would take him down a couple other alleyways until he ends up at the League's base.

When he finally made it-

"Who's there!" Hissed shigaraki. "Calm down, it's me, kyōki" Midoryia said revealing himself of the shadows. "Oh, we got your plan from Dabi but why do we need so many Nomu?" Asked Kurogiri. "Heh I'll tell you." Midoryia said sitting down. Everyone proped up to listen to him.

"For my great reveal chaos will follow with it. You remember all might right? How he was too strong for anyone's good? Well I figured out what his power is wanna know how?" Midoryia chuckled. "How?" Kurogiri asked. "He gave me his powers unknowingly" Midoryia sneered. Shigaraki's and the rest of the League's face was in utter shock. "How did you do that?!" Shigaraki asked. "Lying. That's why the great reveal will be so important. Cause when the great reveal comes our world domination comes with it. Hence why we needed around an army of smart Nomu.

Here's the plan. Kurogiri I hope your ready for this. I will be going to the americas for I think a month according to Aziawa. That's if I pass the exam this week at least but I don't doubt myself. Chances are it's  another one of his logical deceptions anyways. When I go to America I want you all to come as well, with the Nomu. If I'm right were going to go to California but I'll get more details the day before we go. That's right, the great reveal is going to be in America! That's where we'll first take over. Then we'll come back to Japan and take over, here. Once we're in control we kill off all the heros world domination shall be ours! Then we can kill off anyone we want and do whatever we want" Midoryia said.

The rest of the league stared in awe. "So how exactly will we take over the world though?" Asked spinner. "Simple. The Nomu will be our army, they'll kill off as many heros as they can. Then we come in, we kill as many heros as possible as well and cause chaos." Midoryia replied. "Seems like a good plan Kyōki. I'll prepare for the big travel, when exactly is it?" Kurogiri asked. "I heard we go to America the 3rd week of November. So next week.

I hope the Nomu are prepared"