The Great Reveal

....

"Did someone order pizza here?"...
.
.
Midoryia tensed up and prepared for battle. "Everyone move!" Midoryia yelled as he enveloped the wall in blood, but it was too late. All might already detroit smashed through the door and woods grabbed everyone using his wood quirk. "It would be wise not to struggle" said some old senior hero. "Your villainy ends here villains" all might spat. "Master.... Lend me your power" Shigaraki spat. Midoryia was already trying to pry his way out. "Bakugo, you did a good job staying brave I bet you were scared. Where's aka?" All might asked. Midoryia still had his satchel full of things on him.

"He's in the other room, I don't know which one" Bakugo spat. "They're lying he's not here!" Edgeshot said coming out of nowhere. "What?" All might said in confusion.

Suddenly the entire league was warped out. "NO!" all might screamed. They were warped to some destroyed place. Bakugo stood their confused and looking at Kyōki. He felt like he knew him but didn't know from what.

All for one was out, and Nomu were released. All might came crashing through and all for one stopped him with his bare hands. Midoryia then caught all might with a very very strong blond bind using all might and his own blood. All might was now unable to move...

Bakugo stood there motionless he was confused if anything. "You know what, I think it's time." Midoryia began. He pulled out some hair bleach....

"You know Bakugo. Have you ever heard of a Kachaan?" Midoryia laughed. Bakugo's face went pale. Dabi was surprised he decided this early on but didn't care. "Hey league watch this" Midoryia said making everyone step back behind him. All might watched in confusion as helicopters recorded the scene. "Hey all might and Bakugo. Remember that kid that went missing around a year ago now?" Midoryia said as he removed his mask. Bakugo's heart was racing out of stress. "No no no no it's not possible"? Bakugo thought.

"Do you remember the torture Bakugo?" Midoryia said as he shook the can on hair bleach.

"DO YOU REMEMBER ME!" Midoryia spat as he poured in the hair bleach. It revealed his green fluffy hair. The league stared in shock, he was Izuku Midoryia. The infamous Kyōki was Izuku Midoryia...!

Tears stung at Bakugo's eyes and all might's face went to darkness. The grip on all might only became stronger as anger surged through Midoryia.

"Do you remember Kachaan?! Do you! All the pain for years!? All the suffering!? The hell you put me through!" Midoryia spat as he began to raise all might off the ground. Hot angry tears streamed down Bakugo's face. "And all might! Do you remember what you said?! Do you?! Tell me!?" Midoryia spat. There was a silence in the air.
..
.
"I'll repeat it. "You can't be a hero with such a villainous quirk. Become a cop" you know? That day you only pushed me off my edge. My mother neglected me most of my life I don't hate her. But I'm not close to her never will be. Bakugo you weren't better on your end either! The abuse, every single day for 10 year!" Midoryia spat.

Dabi walked up to Midoryia and took the hair bleach from him. "Hey endeavor and everyone watching this because Midoryia's doing it." Dabi said as he put the can near his head.

"You sure Dabi?" Midoryia asked. "Yeah I think it's time" Dabi said as he threw the bleach on his hair. Endeavor had just run in too so it was perfect timing.

"Hey endeavor! What's the name of your eldest son!" Dabi yelled. "Why are you asking Dabi?" Endeavor spat. "I forgot my name! Oh wait. It's touya! Guess what endeavor. I'm touya" Dabi laughed.

Endeavor went pale. "That's not possible. He died" endeavor spat. "No he didn't. I'm right here aren't I?!" Dabi spat. Midoryia captured Endeavor as Dabi distracted him.

Bakugo was left stunned, he didn't want to attack Midoryia but he had to. To save everyone...

"There's no possible way your touya..." Endeavor spat. "Look at my hair, eyes, and quirk and I'll give you some of my DNA. I think it's obvious. Hello,father" Dabi now known as Touya said.

Everyone was stunned, even the villains. "Well now that is out of the way, I hope you don't mind the blood fest about to take place" Midoryia laughed. "What??" Endeavor spat. "Nothing, just people are gonna die right here right now" Midoryia said jumping up into the air. Endeavor began to heat up the binds in attempt to break free. "hey idiot, it's blood. Your own too, keep burning it and you won't have enough cells in your own blood to survive" Midoryia laughed.

Midoryia dragged the 2 heros along with him as he went flying through the city killing everyone and anyone. "Look how helpless you 2 are. I'm killing all these people and your doing nothing" Midoryia laughed. Both endeavor and all might were in shock.

Once Midoryia killed enough people he flew back to where Bakugo was. He threw all might and endeavor hard against the ground and landed. "Wait. Wheres Aka then?!" All might spat. "I would've thought you figured it out by now. IM AKA!" Midoryia spat. All might's and endeavors face got even more pale then it already was.

Kyōki turns out to be a missing kid that was known to go insane because of his quirk, deemed dead Izuku Midoryia, and now is also Aoi aka a UA student?? Not to mention Dabi is touya Todoroki???

It was hard for any of them to take in. "Dang it. Dang it, Deku dang it" Bakugo spat. Tears dripped to the ground. He jumped up and launched himself at Midoryia but was met with murderous flames of Dabi...

He still went through the flames and was met up with a blood bind that stabbed right through his side skewering him. Midoryia threw him against the ground leaving him to bleed out.

All might jumped up at Midoryia, all for one just stood watching. All might was already at his limit. All might tried to punch Midoryia in the face but was met with a huge blood spike protruding out of Midoryia's back that stabbed right through him, again. All might coughed up blood and fell to the ground weak. Dabi had left to go burn buildings.

Midoryia laughed as blood spilled from all might's stomach. He had gotten distracted and then.......

Bakugo and endeavor delivered a double assault to the head. Both with extreme stab wounds they were doing anything they could to get Midoryia down. "Hmm I'm feeling dizzy" Midoryia laughed. He was in the verge of passing out due to the trauma. Before he did he stabbed endeavor and Bakugo one last time....

And passed out cold.