Investigation

.....

"I thought he was under your control why are you suddenly asking for an investigation?" The head of police in Japan asked. "Well....turns out he was lying about everything after regaining his memories. He rejoined the league and killed 3 american Heros while class 1-A was training in America. It also turns out he was plotting this for months unnoticed" Nezu sighed. "Oh this is bad.. we'll launch the investigation Immediately and see if we can pick up any patterns in his killing" the lead officer said and ended the call.

Principal Nezu sighed and sipped some tea. All might came into his office with a grim expression. "I'll volunteer for the plan. It's my fault he's strong" all might said looking at the ground. "What do you mean all might?" Nezu asked. "I mean I'll be the bait to get Midoryia down. It's my fault he's strong because I trained him to be this strong" all might replied. "If you truly want to I won't be stopping you but understand the risk involved. If any of us fails you can die" Nezu said. "That won't happen." All might said.

"We first have to wait for the officers to tell us if they found any killing pattern that Midoryia is following." Nezu said. "Okay sir, just tell me when to act" all might said walking out.

"All might plans on doing all this risk... He's going to die, I know how Deku is... If anything he'll know that all might would never just happen to walk in the streets at the same time as he is and be extra prepared dang it. He's gonna die! I have to make sure that doesn't happen" Bakugo thought to himself as he eavesdropped on the meet and ran off. Bakugo ran off to the dorms and grabbed a note book.

He never shows this side of him but he actually likes to plan things. He wrote down what he knew and what was going to happen, then he decided to ask  all might and the pros indirect questions about Midoryia.

"All might? What are they about to do about dang Deku?" Bakugo asked. "I don't know young Bakugo. All I know is that police are going to investigate his habits" all might replied. Bakugo grunted and walked off."okay so they're trying to fire out Deku's movements and acts. All might is going to be bait of a specific area once they figure something out. I need to figure it out before them" Bakugo thought to himself as he pulled out his phone. He looked at any case that involved Midoryia. Though, old cases are unreliable so Bakugo decided to wait until Midoryia's next move.

______________________________________

Soon night fall came, Midoryia got his equipment and stuff ready. He wants to keep everyone on edge so he plans to kill at least 10 people in 1 night.

"I should target somewhat big people. That'll get the attention of media spreading the word about me. Free publicity. I could go after small time heros and song artists." Midoryia thought to himself as he set aside some knives and guns. Actual weapons are more useful than his blood weapons since he can use them with or without a quirk.

"I know. I'll make a list, stalk them figure out how they live. Once I got pretty big people here and Ive figured them out I'll kill them. That doesn't mean I'll stop killing small fries..." Midoryia thought to himself as he got suited up. It was pretty late at night, 11:30pm. "Oh we're heading out now. I'll go get ready" Said Dabi. He was wearing a white tank top and beige pants. His quirk pretty much keeps him warm at all times so the cold never bothers him. Dabi got ready as did Midoryia.

But Midoryia was writing something on paper while looking at his phone. "What are you doing?" Asked Dabi. "Making a hit list" Midoryia replied. "Why? Don't you just kill anyone" Dabi asked. "Well, to get the media's attention we need to target small heros and somewhat big celebrities, that aren't heros. So I'm making a list of who I know will attract attention." Midoryia said as he high lighted 1 name in particular.

All might

He plans to kill all might...

"Alright let's head out now" Midoryia said getting off the couch. He left the paper on the wooden table and grabbed his knife that was sitting next to it.

Midoryia and Dabi walked outside of the cabin, the cool night breeze blew threw their hair sending a cold shiver down their backs. They then went off, to kill....

Bodies, everywhere. Method of killing?

A big blood whip through the heart...

Blood was everywhere near the murder scenes. It was splattered over the walls and floor, it reeked of fresh blood. Midoryia chuckled as he spelled Kyōki out next to all the bodies in thier blood. Dabi also killed people.

Burned corpses next to the stabbed ones, if you thought the smell of fresh blood was bad, the burned corpses were worse.

Midoryia and Dabi zipped through the night killing any unsuspecting victim they found. When they finished the moon was high up in the sky, not to mention it was dark. It was 1:00am after they finished killing....

15 people. Midoryia killed 10,Dabi killed 5.

They returned to the cabin,showered up, and went to sleep.
______________________________________

The next morning

The smell of rotting corpses filled the crime scene as police investigated. It was no question, Midoryia and Dabi did it.

"15 people in 1 night..." A police officer mumbled as a detective wrote stuff down. It was the replacement of Tsukauchi, he wasn't as good but he still did a good job. "Method of killing?" The detective with straight white hair asked. "Burn and a direct stab through the heart with something large. " The officer replied.

"It doesn't make sense. He has no clear targets it looks like he just kills whoever he sees." The detective groaned. The officer bit his lip in anger. "Any patterns at all?" The officer asked. "None... This is bad" the detective replied.

All might was taking a nice stroll through the park. Unknown to him.... Midoryia was stalking him.

Midoryia was wearing a hat to cover his hair as well as contacts for his very obvious red eyes. He watched from a distance, in trees.

Midoryia was trying to figure out any patterns with his walk, did he go to specific places? Was it random? Anyone guarding? Everything down to the very detail.

To get a perfect kill he has to know these things. It may look like Midoryia can just kill and run but there is so much more than just that..

He strategically plans  how to kill whoever he wants. The random victims on streets? He sees them every day as he walks by, it's why he can randomly choose them. It's never actually random.

He studies everyone and everything before doing anything. It's why he's difficult to catch.

If it was just a kill and go he would've been caught by someone by now.

Midoryia may have strong quirks but there are people who rival his strength that aren't pro heros or students in training. Just random citizens. That's why he studies people before killing them.

All might, being the former number 1, might have distant guards. That's why Midoryia is planning things so carefully.

After Midoryia got enough information for day 1 he ran back to the cabin and wrote it all down.

It was only day 1...