Control

.....

After they all finished eating they all went to bed and slept. They were already getting used to the time zone.

The next day.

"Alright Eri. Midoryia is going to train you to control your power. Listen to him okay?" Aziawa said. "Okay" she replied. Midoryia came out of the cabin and then took her to a pretty clear area not near other people since her quirk is a bit too dangerous for that.

"Okay Eri. What makes you activate your quirk?" Midoryia asked. "Fear..." She replied. "Hmm, your quirk is a natural ability it should be as easy as lifting a finger. I want you to close your eyes and think about your quirk, then activate it." Midoryia instructed. "How do I activate it?" She asked. "Think of it activating and it should activate" Midoryia replied.

Eri closed her eyes and began to focus on her quirk. Her horn began to glow as she focused more and more until her quirk was practically flowing out. Midoryia was a safe distance so it wasn't a big deal. "What now!?" She cried. "Focus on how much power you want to leave your body. Don't over exert it or you'll pass out" Midoryia replied. "Okay" she replied calming down a bit. The thick stream of power slowed a bit down into a thin stream of power. "Now Eri. Grab the grass below you and focus on it" Midoryia instructed. Eri swooped down and grabbed the grass. Once she grabbed it it went right back. She 'healed' the grass. "See. Now touch the ground and send out a lot of power" Midoryia instructed.

She squatted down to the ground and closed her eyes. The thin stream became thick again and the grass began to shrink. "Alright stop now" Midoryia said. "How do I turn it off??" She asked getting up and off the ground. "Focus on the power going down until it's no longer active" Midoryia replied. Eri tried to but it wouldn't turn off. "It doesn't want to stop" Eri cried as the stream of power became thick again. The grass below her was not even existent anymore. "Eri focus." Midoryia said. "I can't!" She panicked. Midoryia sighed and made her pass out. "That's enough training for you today" Midoryia thought to himself as he picked up he girl and took her back to the cabin.

"Why is Eri passed out?" Aziawa asked. "She didn't know how to turn it off, she only figured out how to activate it and how to control how much comes out" Midoryia replied. "The turning off part is the most important" Aziawa sighed. "It's her first time, calm down" Midoryia said. "Alright put her down and you'll come with me" Aziawa said. Midoryia grabbed Eri with a whip and sent her to the girls cabin where she was staying. Midoryia then went with Aziawa deep into the forest.

"So where are we going?" Asked Midoryia. "No questions just keep following me" Aziawa replied. Midoryia sighed and continued to follow Aziawa. He led Midoryia to a mountain base. "Alright for your training your going to climb this mountain to its top without using your quirk" Aziawa said. "Really?" Midoryia asked. "You had asked for physical training didn't you" Aziawa said. "Alright." Midoryia replied beginning to treck upwards to the top. "I'm going back to the cabins. When you've climbed the mountain to the very top come back" Aziawa yelled.

"Okay!" Midoryia yelled. Midoryia had no form of gear or anything, it was just raw strength and power. Luckily for him, it wasn't like climbing a wall that went straight up. It had an angle so it was climbable.

After hours and hours of pure climbing Midoryia finally made it to the top. The oxygen was thinner the higher he went and the temperature dropped dramatically, though he was fine. He made a pair of blood wings and jumped off the mountain flying straight for the cabin. He swooped down lower for oxygen and felt better as more oxygen went into his lungs. The total amount of time he took climbing the mountain was 5 hours. He started at 7:30am. It was already 12:35pm in the noon.

He saw the cabin and landed surprising Aziawa and the other pros. "You already climbed the mountain??" Aziawa asked. "How long was it supposed to take?" Midoryia asked. "Until 3:00 at least" Aziawa sighed. "Oh. Well that's not my fault. Anyways what next?" Midoryia asked. "We managed to find you some really heavy boulders if you want to go push them" Aziawa sighed pointing to the direction of where the boulders sat. "Alright! Where do you need them to go" Midoryia asked. "To the base of the mountain" Aziawa replied. "Okay!" Midoryia said.

And off he went to push and pick up large and small boulders. There was 5 medium boulders 3 small boulders and 1 giant boulder. It was 5 times Midoryia's size. Midoryia started with the small boulders and zipped them over to the base of the mountain. He then pushed the medium ones, which took some time but not too long.

Then came the bug boulder. Midoryia stared at it for a second before pushing it. It didn't want to budge. "A challenge. Finally" Midoryia thought to himself as he put in more effort to the pushes. He boulder began to move a bit. All he needs is one big push for it to get moving.

Midoryia ran far back then zoomed at the boulder getting it to move. The rest was easy from there. He got it to the base of the mountain an hour before everyone else finished their exercises. Midoryia went back to Aziawa who just groaned at seeing Midoryia's already finished. "I don't know what to tell you, your on break for an hour I guess" Aziawa sighed. "Okay" Midoryia said jumping up and away into a tree.

He grabbed onto a branch and pulled out his phone.

M:"I just finished my training, I got an idea"

S:"what's the idea?"

D:"what is it?"

K:"anything we need to do?"

M:"currently I have to train Eri, the girl the drugs were made out of, to control her quirk. I say the 3rd week you a attack"

D:"why the 3rd week specifically"

M:"because I'm getting trained to be physically stronger. I also have to gain information on all the pro heros here cause I overhead Aziawa say more were coming. So far there are 2 heros, quirks: teleportation and plant control"

S:"makes sense. Just tell us when we attack"

K:"can we meet soon? I have to give you something that'll help"

M:"sure while I was climbing a mountain today I found a really good vantage point. We can meet at night when everyone's asleep"

K:"good"

M:"ttyl"

Midoryia then turned his phone off and took a nice nap. A well deserved nap after all the work he did. Besides he need the nap if he was going to sneak off at night.

Later.

"Somebody call Midoryia down" Aziawa said. "I'll do it" Sero said as he made tape up the tree. He got up next to Midoryia. "It's time to go" he said. He startled Midoryia out of his nap causing him to slip. Midoryia began to free fall, not a big deal since he caught himself before he hit the ground. "Sorry!" Sero yelled swinging down. "Don't you EVER startle me in my sleep, your lucky I didn't stab you out of reflex" Midoryia growled. "Sorry man" Sero apologized again.

"Stab out of reflex???" The male pro hero questioned. "Your acting like you've never punched out of reflex. It's the same except mine is done and dead" Midoryia replied. "Right.." the male pro hero sighed. "Everyone go shower, food is ready. After that you have the day off" Aziawa said. The classes face gleamed with happiness. Everyone quickly took a shower and ate. After that they were free for the night. November nights are always long. They were free from 6:00 until whenever they fell asleep.

"I say we go star gaze!" Mina chirped. "Why not" Momo said. The girls then ran off somewhere to go star gaze. "Man hunt?" Kirishima asked.

"How do you play that?" Todoroki asked. "You never played man hunt...?" Kaminari asked. "No" Todoroki said. "Basically we all hide. One person has to find us all. When one of us finds someone the person you found has to help you find people until there is no one left hiding." Kirishima explained. "Oooh so like hide n seek but people become seekers once they lost their hiding place?" Todoroki asked. "Yeah" Kaminari replied.

"Who's up to play!" Kirishima asked. "I will" Kaminari said. "Why not" Tokoyami said. "Sure" shoji said. "Eh fine" Sato said. "Fine" Midoryia replied."count me in" Sero said. "No way am I going to play!" Bakugo spat. "Come on Bakubro!" Kirishima said. "No" Bakugo hissed. "He's just worried Midoryia will beat him" Kaminari laughed. "No I'll beat that Deku" Bakugo spat. "I guess we'll never know unless you play" Kaminari said. "Fine dang it. But I'll win" Bakugo spat. "I'll play" Todoroki said. "I'll play to make sure everyone follows direction" Iida said. "Is that everyone?" Kirishima asked.

No one else was around. "I guess so. Who's it?" Midoryia asked. "Feet in the middle" Kaminari said. They did a classic "spit spit spit you are not it"  kirishima ended up being the seeker.

Everyone playing Hid.